Lillian Axe - From Womb to Tomb releases on Global Rock Records August 19th, 2022

whiplash1972

58 minutes ago, zacharyamelie said:

Posting all these videos has me believing Alpha is trying to stab us in the heart with a dull spoon. 

He’s also posting them one at a time instead of altogether, thus driving up his post total, so it’s a win-win for him! 😉😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

He’s also posting them one at a time instead of altogether, thus driving up his post total, so it’s a win-win for him! 😉😂

Unless he actually has to hear the songs when he gets the links. 

• Haha 2

Well I tried.... I put this on at work today and was totally willing to let the whole thing play through..... I barely made it.

This album is terrible. Might be the worst shit I've heard this year along with Ugly Kid Joe. 

I will say there are pieces and bits here and there that I did like and were a nod to the older days. There are just so few and far between. I won't either bother scoring it but if I had to, it's definitely below 60%.

Edited by AlphaMale

• 11 months later...
7 hours ago, Stefan said:

Video for 'Feelings Of Absinthe'.

I will admit I was never the biggest fan of this band. My first album by them was Poetic justice, which I really liked so got the first two, which just never excited me beyond one or two tracks, so when they started releasing music again I never bothered with them.

This is absolutely dog shite, so just makes me glad I never bothered with them with anything after Poetic justice.

21 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I will admit I was never the biggest fan of this band. My first album by them was Poetic justice, which I really liked so got the first two, which just never excited me beyond one or two tracks, so when they started releasing music again I never bothered with them.

This is absolutely dog shite, so just makes me glad I never bothered with them with anything after Poetic justice.

'Psychoschizophrenia' is worth a listen, at least, I'd have to say. I like the band up until that album (and not beyond) but I definitely get why they wouldn't be for everyone, even within melodic hard rock circles. 

But that's a good disc. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

'Psychoschizophrenia' is worth a listen, at least, I'd have to say. I like the band up until that album (and not beyond) but I definitely get why they wouldn't be for everyone, even within melodic hard rock circles. 

But that's a good disc. 

True story, Gerry Laffy absolutely hates their cover of My Number.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

True story, Gerry Laffy absolutely hates their cover of My Number.

Haha, I like it. And I don't necessarily like the song, originally. But yeah, it's a hoarse, in your face version of it, that's for sure.