Jump to content

Finland


Recommended Posts

The real question is if Finland does formally apply will Russia invade before they are actually members.

Hugely worrying times in the world right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Glen said:

The real question is if Finland does formally apply will Russia invade before they are actually members.

Hugely worrying times in the world right now. 

We are joining, officially announced by our President and Prime Minister earlier today. I'm sure Sweden will follow.

That is if all 30 NATO countries give their blessing. Turkey might be against it.

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Glen said:

The real question is if Finland does formally apply will Russia invade before they are actually members.

Hugely worrying times in the world right now. 

Russia will learn not to fuck with the Finns (again).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
1 hour ago, auslander said:

Russia will learn not to fuck with the Finns (again).

Will they?

Does the Russian government ever learn anything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

We are joining, officially announced by our President and Prime Minister earlier today. I'm sure Sweden will follow.

That is if all 30 NATO countries give their blessing. Turkey might be against it.

I'd be more concerned about Hungary being against it since Orban is buddies with Putin...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Glen said:

The real question is if Finland does formally apply will Russia invade before they are actually members.

Hugely worrying times in the world right now. 

Russia is having a hell of time with Ukraine so there is no way they are going to expand the war any time soon....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Russia is having a hell of time with Ukraine so there is no way they are going to expand the war any time soon....

let's hope you're right 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.