Cracker Jill

Leykis101

Did everybody see that their renaming Cracker Jack to Cracker Jill? what do they think would happen if all the white men in the country went away? and ive never seen such a group of pussified men at any time in my life, these guys should get sex changes and get a fucking VAGINA! then they will have some sort of use on this planet

• Like 1

Just reading about it. I dont believe its a "take over" thing. Just a temporary promotion for women in sports. At least thats how I understood it. I dont have anything against it. I believe women dont get the recognition they deserve, if this can help so be it. ;) https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/move-over-jack-cracker-jill-is-here-to-celebrate-women-in-sports/ar-AAVWhiQ?ocid=BingNewsSearch  

Cracker Jill.jpg

Edited by metaltrekman

Cracker Jill does bring new meaning(s) to the old Cracker Jack jingle though...

What do you call a snack, with a secret toy, surprise in the back?

Peanuts and popcorn, to make your lips smack.

You call that kid a Cracker Jack/Jill.

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
On 4/9/2022 at 4:01 AM, metaltrekman said:

Just reading about it. I dont believe its a "take over" thing. Just a temporary promotion for women in sports. At least thats how I understood it. I dont have anything against it. I believe women dont get the recognition they deserve, if this can help so be it. ;) https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/move-over-jack-cracker-jill-is-here-to-celebrate-women-in-sports/ar-AAVWhiQ?ocid=BingNewsSearch  

Cracker Jill.jpg

But only one of those "Jills" is a cracker. 

;}

And if you saw the commercial they of course a black chick massacre the Take Me Out To The Ball Game jingle