Gunshine - Wall Said To Call, Daylight

Dead Planet

27 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Well that sure was a nifty little tune wasn't it DP? Very Tora Tora to these ears.

Course nobody gave it a listen, but wait until they figure it out as this song alone is worthy. Nice share pal.

https://www.facebook.com/Gunshineband

https://gunshineband.com/

undefined

Yeah I'm looking forward to a cd release as it is excellent.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah I'm looking forward to a cd release as it is excellent.....

Agreed. Messaged the band and we shall see what the future holds.

Guess you ans I should just text each other these finds and cut out the monkey in the middle. ;)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Agreed. Messaged the band and we shall see what the future holds.

Guess you ans I should just text each other these finds and cut out the monkey in the middle. ;)

I've given up trying to figure out what people on the forum like or dislike and for the most part I just post stuff I like except for the occasional informational post, like the crappy new Aldo Nova song....maybe everyone is just looking for the next Crazy Lixx...not that it is a bad thing as they are one of my favorite bands...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I've given up trying to figure out what people on the forum like or dislike and for the most part I just post stuff I like except for the occasional informational post, like the crappy new Aldo Nova song....maybe everyone is just looking for the next Crazy Lixx...not that it is a bad thing as they are one of my favorite bands...

Yes if its not on Frontiers don't talk to me bout it... :banana:

• 4 weeks later...
  • martinsane changed the title to Gunshine - Wall Said To Call, Daylight

Man, I'd love to hear these with a different singer.
His voice annoys me.
Reminds me of Dirty Honey a bit, but the songs ar ebetter, but the signer isn't as good.
I'll prolly pass...

11 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Man, I'd love to hear these with a different singer.
His voice annoys me.
Reminds me of Dirty Honey a bit, but the songs ar ebetter, but the signer isn't as good.
I'll prolly pass...

No shade cure, but that is the thing I dig, of course the songs are awesome, but I have always liked the less than cookie cutter vocals.

6 hours ago, martinsane said:

No shade cure, but that is the thing I dig, of course the songs are awesome, but I have always liked the less than cookie cutter vocals.

Nah, no problems at all.
I get it, and I see why people like it.
Problem I have with Dirty Honey is lack of hooks and melody etc, but that's not what they're about. They are going for more of a Led Zepplin kinda sound, and great, we need a variety of bands.
I'm happy in my little hair band/cock rock/sleaze metal world

• My Little Pony

I'm commenting to remind myself I've commented. Haha. I keep forgetting about this, but I see 'Gunshine' and think, "Yeah, doesn't sound like a band I'd like."

;}

• My Little Pony
7 minutes ago, martinsane said:

And ?

I've already listened to it before, and I liked it. I just kept forgetting the band name, and therefore forgetting to revisit this thread. 

Never saw this on here before, but just had the video to the first song recommended to me by YouTube and it was an easy follow straight away. Defo doing their own thing, but while I initially heard a bit of an AC/DC vibe in the first song, once the guitar solo kicked in and I heard the second song, defo picking up a classic GNR vibe in both the guitar and vocals.

Of course, just my opinion and others may hear differently, but that was enough to have me sold on them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

I am digging these guys. The music overshadows the sorta annoying vocals. They're not bad enough to ruin the band. If I can love Slaughter, I can put up with this guy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered the CD; good stuff! :banger: 

• 4 months later...

I

On 3/4/2022 at 2:05 PM, Captain Howdy said:

Never saw this on here before, but just had the video to the first song recommended to me by YouTube and it was an easy follow straight away. Defo doing their own thing, but while I initially heard a bit of an AC/DC vibe in the first song, once the guitar solo kicked in and I heard the second song, defo picking up a classic GNR vibe in both the guitar and vocals.

Of course, just my opinion and others may hear differently, but that was enough to have me sold on them.

Same here.

Will have to check the album out. 

Edited by tts42572