martinsane

The new season started Thursday with the Tompa B'rady BUcc's eaking out a win thanks to Dallas' fg kicker leaving at least 7 if not 10 points on the table, but that's pretty standard Dallas.

Weekend #1 of a 17 game season has been awesome!

Of note The 'Taints and THE Jameis Winston studding up and ass hating Aaron Rodgers.

And of course the most hated franchise in the NFL, my Pittsburgh Steelers, goes to Buffalo and hands the monumentally favored Bills there ass. Stairway to seven for #7!

Let's frickin' go!

7 minutes ago, martinsane said:

The new season started Thursday with the Tompa B'rady BUcc's eaking out a win thanks to Dallas' fg kicker leaving at least 7 if not 10 points on the table, but that's pretty standard Dallas.

Weekend #1 of a 17 game season has been awesome!

Of note The 'Taints and THE Jameis Winston studding up and ass hating Aaron Rodgers.

And of course the most hated franchise in the NFL, my Pittsburgh Steelers, goes to Buffalo and hands the monumentally favored Bills there ass. Stairway to seven for #7!

Let's frickin' go!

Why does Aaron Rodgers hate ass? Is he more of a boobs man?

I was impressed at how the Eagles game turned out... or maybe the Falcons are just that shitty?

2018 7th-round draft pick Aussie rugby player Jordan Mailata got a $64M contract extension yesterday and celebrated today by just absolutely destroying Atlanta safety Richie Grant. At 6 feet, 8 inches, 350 pounds, Mailata's a monster.

No YT video, but you can see the video down on the page:

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/eagles-jordan-mailata-block-of-the-season-video-falcons-safety-01ffdsvtjr12

I remember when he was drafted and most people said at best he'd end up being a practice squad player; no way he would ever become a starter in the NFL. Looks like this "project" player has worked out after all.

Interesting week 1.

Bills choke at home to Pittsburgh.

The Fudge Packers getting shelled by NO

Titans getting whipped by Arizona

Tyrod Taylor and the Texans beat the Jags

Browns and Chiefs a burnburner. KC 33-29 with 6:29 left in the 4th

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, martinsane said:

Not quite the 2nd angle shows it fall about the 5 yard line but it sure looked like it from the back of the endzone.

That is so wild! My son and I were watching and thought the same thing, it the crossbar. We went back and looked at it again, and it was easily 8 yards short. But man, talk about the optical illusion! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doug said:

That is so wild! My son and I were watching and thought the same thing, it the crossbar. We went back and looked at it again, and it was easily 8 yards short. But man, talk about the optical illusion! 

I was certainly clenched and agreed immediately was thinking it was good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 10:50 AM, nyoilers said:

Cam going back to Carolina

How wild is that, he could not stay with NE, his skills are obviously deteriorating, and he gets another shot and with guaranteed money. Man, Sam Darnold cannot catch a break anywhere. The NFL is a brutal, week to week business.

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, Doug said:

How wild is that, he could not stay with NE, his skills are obviously deteriorating, and he gets another shot and with guaranteed money. Man, Sam Darnold cannot catch a break anywhere. The NFL is a brutal, week to week business.

The last time that I really watched Cam play was last year on a Monday night game against Buffalo and he couldn'r throw the ball farther than 15 yards down field.NE made the right move getting rid of him