Check These Out And Opine

Leykis101

If you guys have heard these or not IDK, but I like them, and they dont get alot of fanfare, what do you guys think, and if you can decipher the vocals to Use The Lighter, it's a pretty fucking filthy song, LOL

I have both Road Ratt albums and the 1RKO cd as well as the Washed stuff on a download file somewhere,was it ever offically released? All pretty good to my ears.

Dont know  Explorers at all,bit of a Queen meets Extreme thing?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lettard said:

I have both Road Ratt albums and the 1RKO cd as well as the Washed stuff on a download file somewhere,was it ever offically released? All pretty good to my ears.

Dont know  Explorers at all,bit of a Queen meets Extreme thing?

Washed was only released lately, one of those bands that slipped through the cracks, like Barfly

I have cds by all but Washed who I have never heard of but who sound quite good I may see if I can find the cd....I thought Road Ratt was okay but a bit average, 1RKO is excellent and The Explorers has several very good songs on it but half get skipped on a play through for me.....

• Like 1

Road Ratt album is average but that song is killer and was by far my favourite and after a short while, the only song I ever played from the album. 

Never heard Explorers and not sure it's my jam.

Have heard 1RKO but can't remember it and should maybe revisit. 

That Washed album is surprisingly good. Great early 90's hard rock that sadly for them didn't result in a label release. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I have cds by all but Washed who I have never heard of but who sound quite good I may see if I can find the cd....I thought Road Ratt was okay but a bit average, 1RKO is excellent and The Explorers has several very good songs on it but half get skipped on a play through for me.....

Dont bother, that Washed album was a demo and they never got signed, they just lately released it on Itunes, so you can get it there, it's where I got it, no CD

this is a couple more i added to my play list, I may or may not have already posted a few but in case you missed it, i really dig Z-Lot-Z out of texas, I thought they had potential,

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

this is a couple more i added to my play list, I may or may not have already posted a few but in case you missed it, i really dig Z-Lot-Z out of texas, I thought they had potential,

That Fury release is one of my all time favorites... a no skip album for me.....and I love Wicked Maraya... the other 2 are average IMO....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

That Fury release is one of my all time favorites... a no skip album for me.....and I love Wicked Maraya... the other 2 are average IMO....

The Fury is a great album!

I fuckin love that Fury disc,excellent album...I have both No Love Lost discs and they are pretty good...didnt know the others checked em out...Z-lot-Z remind me of Fates Warning and the Wicked Maraya of Queensryche..nice

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lettard said:

I fuckin love that Fury disc,excellent album...I have both No Love Lost discs and they are pretty good...didnt know the others checked em out...Z-lot-Z remind me of Fates Warning and the Wicked Maraya of Queensryche..nice

Z-Lot-Z kick ass but at least in my opinion I dont compare anyone to Ray Alder, he is legendary, dont know why, he's always been like a god to me