Rand Paul

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors

I remember when this piece of shit voted against funding the healthcare of the 9/11 first responders,the heroes who ran into the burning buildings to try to save fellow Americans.

Yes he can go get fucked !!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

I remember when this piece of shit voted against funding the healthcare of the 9/11 first responders,the heroes who ran into the burning buildings to try to save fellow Americans.

Yeah he is one of the mentally challenged representatives....you never know what he will support or not support....I don't understand how people like this get elected....

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah he is one of the mentally challenged representatives....you never know what he will support or not support....I don't understand how people like this get elected....

REALLY?? I think most people wonder how Nazi Pelosi and AOC get elected, Rand Paul used to be pretty moderate, I might be incorrect but he was an Independent for a long time, thats what he ran as, I think the Richard Marx thing fucked his brain up.

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

He still hasnt let next to a million covid carrying illegals into our country then shipped them into the heart of all the major citys, funny I havent seen you post a thing about that, but you get on and bitch about something Rand Paul did 20 years ago, interesting. It's almost like your trying to get your post count up at the expense of cheap and easy political posts, and I gotta say thats an excellent strategy, it does work.

6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

REALLY?? I think most people wonder how Nazi Pelosi and AOC get elected, Rand Paul used to be pretty moderate, I might be incorrect but he was an Independent for a long time, thats what he ran as, I think the Richard Marx thing fucked his brain up.

Must agree about AOC, left wing nutjob...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

He still hasnt let next to a million covid carrying illegals into our country then shipped them into the heart of all the major citys, funny I havent seen you post a thing about that, but you get on and bitch about something Rand Paul did 20 years ago, interesting. It's almost like your trying to get your post count up at the expense of cheap and easy political posts, and I gotta say thats an excellent strategy, it does work.

Talk about cheap and easy targets....always taking shots at immigrants and I don't buy for a second that they are responsible for the spread of covid......

1 minute ago, Dead Planet said:

Must agree about AOC, left wing nutjob...

Yeah but id still duct tape her mouth and put it in her ass, ugh my foot that is, (just kidding I just had to say my foot to keep it PG rated)

Just now, Dead Planet said:

Talk about cheap and easy targets....always taking shots at immigrants and I don't buy for a second that they are responsible for the spread of covid......

Oh yeah, you think their all just coming over all healthy and vaccinated? Now their having problems cause theres a group of them that are refusing the Vax, and how is reality a cheap and easy target, you think we should just bring a couple hundred non speaking illegals from all over the world and let them out in your city? my brothers in Texas right now trying to help them get a hold of the border, his job that he went to 6 months of training for,, didnt include babysitting, speaking foreign languages, and working 7 day 14 hours a day shifts, so these illegals dont just impose on locals, they are imposing on all sorts of different people, but nice try with the deflection and counter, if i was attacking illegals it might have worked, we are way past that

14 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh yeah, you think their all just coming over all healthy and vaccinated? Now their having problems cause theres a group of them that are refusing the Vax, and how is reality a cheap and easy target, you think we should just bring a couple hundred non speaking illegals from all over the world and let them out in your city? my brothers in Texas right now trying to help them get a hold of the border, his job that he went to 6 months of training for,, didnt include babysitting, speaking foreign languages, and working 7 day 14 hours a day shifts, so these illegals dont just impose on locals, they are imposing on all sorts of different people, but nice try with the deflection and counter, if i was attacking illegals it might have worked, we are way past that

I doubt that covid is anymore prevalent in immigrants than it is in the rest of the population....as for your Texas bros, if they can't hack it then move on to another job....there are plenty of jobs around since Biden took over..:)... and yeah you do attack illegals at every opportunity as if they are responsible for every negative and evil thing that happens in the US....;)

4 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I doubt that covid is anymore prevalent in immigrants than it is in the rest of the population....as for your Texas bros, if they can't hack it then move on to another job....there are plenty of jobs around since Biden took over..:)... and yeah you do attack illegals at every opportunity as if they are responsible for every negative and evil thing that happens in the US....;)

you show me one time I attacked illegals, give me an example please, my brothers, 2 of them are cops, and one got sent to help out in texas, why should he find another job? if the law of our border was being enforced we wouldnt have to, but as typical with the left, never accept responsibility for the problem, instead blame every single thing but the issue, and Biden hasnt created any fucking jobs, what are you talking about? theres jobs cause nobody wants to go back to work cause hes giving them more to sit home, yes thats the issue, no theres no way of politicking around that one, thats exactly whats going on, but im waiting, an example of me attacking illegals, BTW, the truth isnt an attack, and if you dont think this is an issue, again, you dont know what your talking about, and the magnitude of whats going on at the southern border.

OH Mr. Planet, catch Bidens town hall the other night by chance? it's gotten to the point it's not even funny anymore, it's super serious, and super dangerous, that dude cant even finish a sentence anymore, he hasnt created anything except panic and lawlessness, if you really believe hes done anything, let alone anything positive, then I can already tell you just watch the news and havent seen it first hand, I cant ever remember if you even live in the states, but I get a strong feeling by your remarks you probably dont, because even if you were on that side, you still wouldnt be sticking up for him, most democrats I know are on the verge, this is not democrate, it's not even liberal, it's extremist left wing bullshit, and if I have found  one thing about the US, everybody bitches and fights, but extremism on either side doesnt work, and will not last long.

Edited by Leykis101

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Rand Paul vs Dr. Fauci has been pretty funny though.

Well I like Dr. Fauci's approach, if anything I guess his dishonesty is honest, he gives the truth, and the not truth(we wont say lie) then just kind of goes with whichever one seems to be working out at the time.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

you show me one time I attacked illegals, give me an example please, my brothers, 2 of them are cops, and one got sent to help out in texas, why should he find another job? if the law of our border was being enforced we wouldnt have to, but as typical with the left, never accept responsibility for the problem, instead blame every single thing but the issue, and Biden hasnt created any fucking jobs, what are you talking about? theres jobs cause nobody wants to go back to work cause hes giving them more to sit home, yes thats the issue, no theres no way of politicking around that one, thats exactly whats going on, but im waiting, an example of me attacking illegals, BTW, the truth isnt an attack, and if you dont think this is an issue, again, you dont know what your talking about, and the magnitude of whats going on at the southern border.

OH Mr. Planet, catch Bidens town hall the other night by chance? it's gotten to the point it's not even funny anymore, it's super serious, and super dangerous, that dude cant even finish a sentence anymore, he hasnt created anything except panic and lawlessness, if you really believe hes done anything, let alone anything positive, then I can already tell you just watch the news and havent seen it first hand, I cant ever remember if you even live in the states, but I get a strong feeling by your remarks you probably dont, because even if you were on that side, you still wouldnt be sticking up for him, most democrats I know are on the verge, this is not democrate, it's not even liberal, it's extremist left wing bullshit, and if I have found  one thing about the US, everybody bitches and fights, but extremism on either side doesnt work, and will not last long.

Wow, there is very little we can agree on when it comes to politics as you are way to the right on most issues and before you say you are not right wing, the fact is that your comments are almost exactly the sort of stuff coming from the right....as for Biden, well he gets so much unwarranted shit about his age that it is no longer amusing, the guy actually thinks before answering questions and that makes him mentally shot? .... compared to Trump who never thinks about anything before shooting off his mouth saying the dumbest stuff imaginable and that was just fine with the right wing loonies....sigh...

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Wow, there is very little we can agree on when it comes to politics as you are way to the right on most issues and before you say you are not right wing, the fact is that your comments are almost exactly the sort of stuff coming from the right....as for Biden, well he gets so much unwarranted shit about his age that it is no longer amusing, the guy actually thinks before answering questions and that makes him mentally shot? .... compared to Trump who never thinks about anything before shooting off his mouth saying the dumbest stuff imaginable and that was just fine with the right wing loonies....sigh...

Biden is as useless as it gets, but the far left can't handle that so they pretend he is great or revert to "whatabout Trump". A problem with the far left is they have to turn their leaders into demigods all the time, building statues to them, painting giant murals on walls. Stupid messiah complexes, and then reversing that onto any conservative leader being "the devil". It's pathetic really.

Why not be real and admit he is piss poor just like 99% of anyone who leads a nation whatever stripe? Teddy Roosevelt excepted, that guy was the real deal.

20 minutes ago, auslander said:

Biden is as useless as it gets, but the far left can't handle that so they pretend he is great or revert to "whatabout Trump". A problem with the far left is they have to turn their leaders into demigods all the time, building statues to them, painting giant murals on walls. Stupid messiah complexes, and then reversing that onto any conservative leader being "the devil". It's pathetic really.

Why not be real and admit he is piss poor just like 99% of anyone who leads a nation whatever stripe? Teddy Roosevelt excepted, that guy was the real deal.

Biden is not the greatest president ever that is for sure but when compared to the Republican party leader who is still called Trump, he looks pretty damn good to me....and yes the majority of politicians are idiots....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I think his father was a moderate.

Anyways,after his neighbor beat the shit out of him he got the sympathy vote but I think it scrambles his brain

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

It's almost like your trying to get your post count up at the expense of cheap and easy political posts, and I gotta say thats an excellent strategy, it does work.

I'm trying to carve out a niche 

• 2023 Gold Donors
12 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Biden is not the greatest president ever that is for sure but when compared to the Republican party leader who is still called Trump, he looks pretty damn good to me....and yes the majority of politicians are idiots....

Trump is the worst president ever,no doubt.

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

You live in Canada no one gives a f__k what you think

• Haha 1