Rand Paul

nyoilers

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'm just an asshole with shitty opinions. The 2020 republicans platform was no good for me because I adore sucking dems cock. Let's be thankful when Trump is back and I am gone.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I doubt Biden will run in 2024 but I do believe Trump will run which means 2024 should look a lot like 2020 as I doubt Americans will want to bring back the Trump clown show for another 4 years....unless of course Biden and Dems stumble badly....

I truly believe after this failed presidency that Alec Baldwin could run and get elected, people will be begging for Trump, I personally hope Desantis runs, I mean maybe Jo Jorgensen could have a shot after what Bidens done, the real liberals will be running from them, the next closest thing they can get to a real Democrat would be a Libertarian,

31 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I truly believe after this failed presidency that Alec Baldwin could run and get elected, people will be begging for Trump, I personally hope Desantis runs, I mean maybe Jo Jorgensen could have a shot after what Bidens done, the real liberals will be running from them, the next closest thing they can get to a real Democrat would be a Libertarian,

Trump is such a polarizing figure that if he runs again it will bring all the people together who can't stand him and he will lose again.... the Reps should hope and pray that he drops out or drops dead so that they can get control of the party back and then have a good chance of winning the next election with whoever as their candidate...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Trump is such a polarizing figure that if he runs again it will bring all the people together who can't stand him and he will lose again.... 

He didn't lose the election... it was stolen. :whistle:

23 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Trump is such a polarizing figure that if he runs again it will bring all the people together who can't stand him and he will lose again.... the Reps should hope and pray that he drops out or drops dead so that they can get control of the party back and then have a good chance of winning the next election with whoever as their candidate...

If people just voted for policies and not just the person, we would be in a better spot, I guess im just entertained by Trump, some people dont like hes an asshole, I find it very amusing, maybe im an asshole too

24 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

If people just voted for policies and not just the person, we would be in a better spot, I guess im just entertained by Trump, some people dont like hes an asshole, I find it very amusing, maybe im an asshole too

I haven't met anyone who wasn't an asshole at one time or another...including me....the trick is to not be an asshole 24/7...:lol:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I haven't met anyone who wasn't an asshole at one time or another...including me....the trick is to not be an asshole 24/7...:lol:

Don't talk about nyoilers like that!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Biden 2024 !

Oh yeah, that would be very nice. I hope they change the law so he could run even longer. Just like Putin!

Clearly he gets better every week that goes by. By the time he's 100, he'll be at the top of his game.

Clear thinking and swift motions.

I'd love that. I really do. He truly is the best president ever. And his government, what a lovely bunch of people.

They should reign forever.

Aaahhh: US of A, what a great place to be. Greatest place on earth!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

Oh yeah, that would be very nice. I hope they change the law so he could run even longer. Just like Putin!

Clearly he gets better every week that goes by. By the time he's 100, he'll be at the top of his game.

I'd love that. I really do. He truly is the best president ever. And his government, what a lovely bunch of people.

which way you want me to go with this? 99% of the people on the internet, or since sarcasms my natural language should I go on that? you make the call, what I think is hilarious is how MSNBC and CNN built their entire ratings books talking shit on Trump and now they are both at the bottom of the ratings books, CNN barely had enough viewers to register in the last quarter, I think only Chris Homo and Don the Ass Pounder Lemon made it into the top 20, and they were at the light end, pretty sad when your a news station and the only way people watch is to lambast the sitting president, those are journalists I can get on board with, people always talking shit about Fox but outside the opinion shows, they offer the best news by far, well outside of RT

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Stefan said:

You need to move to America.We could use your talent !

54 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

You need to move to America.We could use your talent !

Maybe I can sleep on your couch until I find a place of my own? Not for long, maybe a year, 2 tops.

I see you live in the Big Apple, shame. I wish you lived in Chicago, I hear it's a lovely place. Plenty of people on the streets, I'd like that, getting to know people. Making friends and stuff. I'd also like to meet the mayor of Chicago, she's doing such a great job, I'd be thrilled to meet her. 

Well, New York will do. It would be great to walk around at night and shake hands with people, telling them 'Hello, I'm from Finland, I love your country'.

I'm sure I'd be popular, making friends everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Stefan said:

Maybe I can sleep on your couch until I find a place of my own? Not for long, maybe a year, 2 tops.

I see you live in the Big Apple, shame. I wish you lived in Chicago, I hear it's a lovely place. Plenty of people on the streets, I'd like that, getting to know people. Making friends and stuff. I'd also like to meet the mayor of Chicago, she's doing such a great job, I'd be thrilled to meet her. 

Well, New York will do. It would be great to walk around at night and shake hands with people, telling them 'Hello, I'm from Finland, I love your country'.

Oh Im sure they would love to have you there, I think youd be better off throwing a blue bandana on and walking around with an eye patch, maybe somebody will give you a spot in the rotation panhandling, and they can show you to the soup line and you can meet all the fellas, I bet you could give one of them some head to get you some prime cardboard real estate, but it would only be a few weeks b4 you could start collecting money from the Gov, so you'll need to make a P.O. box priority, what a fantastic plan Steffan, your really onto something here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, auslander said:

He should just illegally enter the country and start cleaning rich, Democrat-voting New Yorkian homes. Isn't that the way it's done on the coasts?

You say that like it is a bad thing .... someone has got to do the work so that the rich can remain rich......;)

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 hours ago, Stefan said:

You're coming to America,not a third world country.

We all have big houses with extra rooms.

Where I live there aren't many people walking around at night.Everyone stays home and counts their money.

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, auslander said:

He should just illegally enter the country and start cleaning rich, Democrat-voting New Yorkian homes. Isn't that the way it's done on the coasts?

I don't see any illegal aliens where I live.But I think that there are a few that work in the summer at the horse race track-Saratoga-cleaning stalls,raking hay,etc...The Travers Stakes is being run on August 28th this year.

18 hours ago, nyoilers said:

You're coming to America,not a third world country.

We all have big houses with extra rooms.

Where I live there aren't many people walking around at night.Everyone stays home and counts their money.

So you have a big house with extra rooms? Fine, I'll take the largest extra room you have. Like I said before, not for long. For a year. Or 2. Maybe 3. 

I'll even help you count your money. I like money. A lot.

Or I could rent an apartment from those filthy rich landlords (the evil!). Now that the eviction ban was extended I could leave the rent unpaid and live for free! Yeah, that's a great plan. I bet no one else have thought of that.

I could live rent-free, just like Trump in the heads of the left/Democrats! 

Sorry, my bad. That was a bad joke, right out of nowhere.

I think I'm onto something...:popcorn:

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, Stefan said:

could live rent-free, just like Trump in the heads of the left/Democrats! 

Sorry, my bad. That was a bad joke, right out of nowhere.

I think I'm onto something...:popcorn:

Trump is the first candidate from a major political party since Adlai Stevenson in 1952 and 1956 to lose the popular vote twice ! So yes everyone is rooting for trump again to run in 2024-he alone could become a 3 time loser and he never gets tired of losing:lol:

11 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Trump is the first candidate from a major political party since Adlai Stevenson in 1952 and 1956 to lose the popular vote twice ! So yes everyone is rooting for trump again to run in 2024-he alone could become a 3 time loser and he never gets tired of losing:lol:

Like I said before, Biden will have it the bag. No competition whatsoever 'cause he's the GOAT of POTUS. And when his time is over (God forbid 'cause he's so virile and fertile), the wonderful Kamala Harris will run for it and reign for eternity.

She'll be cackling all the way to the bank (which is nowhere near the border)!

Sorry, my bad. That joke came right of out nowhere.

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I hope that you get to vote in the 2024 election !

Maybe you could be a poll watcher 

We know you prefer illegals and dead people voting. You're really making yourself look like an ass. I'd quit while I was ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 12:13 PM, AlphaMale said:

We know you prefer illegals and dead people voting. You're really making yourself look like an ass. I'd quit while I was ahead.

I don't understand this, don't people have to show photo ID when they vote?

7 hours ago, auslander said:

I don't understand this, don't people have to show photo ID when they vote?

I live in Maryland in the USA, here's our law:

Most voters in Maryland do not have to present identification on Election Day. Only first-time voters who registered by mail and did not provide a valid form of identification, voters whose identities are challenged, and voters registering or changing their address during early voting are required to present identification at the polls on Election Day in Maryland