I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Just purchased a 12-pack of beer and it's time to PARTY!!!!! :bananamac::drink::beerbang:

It's real shitty outside, so I'm partying with three of my closest friends...ME, MYSELF, & I.

I just hate it when 2:00 in the morning roles around, We try to drive each other home. :unsure:

Save a couple for the walk home. If a passing car yells or gives you shit, throw one at it. An ipod and earphones don't hurt either. Take it from a veteran of walking and bike riding (too many wrecks, riding the bike that is).

I forgot to tell you.....I'm not leaving my house!! :whistle:

Yeah!

I'm an odd one :crazy:

Not even close brother. At the house is the best place....... :drink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sittin' here downing a nice cold VB as we speak with The Cult - Beyond Good And Evil belting out.... :tumbsup: ....just goin' to the fridge to get another one now.....this is the life :christmas:

Another cold one in my stubbie holder and another 6 pack put in the freezer :bananamac::christmas:

They are goin' down well today :chug::chug::chug::chug: ......time for another one and to watch some cricket :christmas:

They are goin' down well today :chug::chug::chug::chug: ......time for another one and to watch some cricket :christmas:

Step On the fuckin' thing and grab another!! :tumbsup:

:rofl2:

the amount of beer was phenomenal....I just had to hug her!

That will do it :christmas:

• My Little Pony

I didn't have any beer tonight, but after an absolutely terrible Christmas party, a friend invited a couple guys over and I had a triple shot of Stoli Vanili and Coke, double shot of Sailor Jerry, and around six shots of Crown Royal. Good way to end a horrendous party.

I had a nice beer and toasted Graham Smiths magnificent century! :bowdown:

:gone:

Oh-ho...how did the Christmas do go last night matey?

Very good mate - beer was standard stufff, but it went down well enough. Part 2 tonight at the gig (Speckled Hen yum!!)

Very good mate - beer was standard stufff, but it went down well enough. Part 2 tonight at the gig (Speckled Hen yum!!)

You're a bad man with all this ale mate! haha! I guess the gig went well as you ain't been on here yet today....hungover?

• My Little Pony

Anybody ever heard of Ožujsko?

It's a Croatian ale that was recommended to me upon a trip to the liquor store.

It's good. Try it.

Jez....You are now off my fuckin' Christmas card list mate<_< :angry::angryfire::wtf: ........... :crying:;):christmas:

By the way, he is still a fu :censored:n' c :censored: t......the :ahole:

I must admit that I too celebrated Tendulkar's ton the other day as well :christmas:

Now after Jez rattled me for a second there with his uncalled for post :christmas: ....I rushed home from work tonight to cut the grass and had to have 3 beers whilst doing it.....The missus pulled in from work and laughed her arse off watching me push the mower with one hand whilst holding a can of VB in the other :christmas:

Jez....You are now off my fuckin' Christmas card list mate<_< :angry::angryfire::wtf: ........... :crying:;):christmas:

I must admit that I too celebrated Tendulkar's ton the other day as well :christmas:

Tendulkars was excellent but Pietersen and Strauss x2 were even better :lol:

Tendulkars was excellent but Pietersen and Strauss x2 were even better :lol:

:anon: I probably should have had a better look to see how the second test was progressing :christmas:

Had a lovely Black Sheep Ale last night, went well with the chili I made. :)

A quality pint mate :tumbsup:

You know me, I'm a huge fan of English ale. Best in the world IMHO! :beerbang:

Backed and something I shall be investigating more over the coming festive period! :drink: