I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh! Well, we had enough beer to supply the entire state and apparently that still wasn't enough. Off we went to the bars and ended up doing numerous shots and drinking a brownish-green swill called Pickerel Water (we were camping at Pickerel lake). I don't know what was in the swill but it entirely decimated us! One guy passed out in a field and another guy fell off the deck of one of the cabins. But we were up and on the road heading for home at 7:30 this morning with a quick stop at a truck stop for some nice greasy food. Time for bed! :anon:

I think my insides are actually now praying for my driver's license to return. I've been so unkind to myself. Got tanked at a two hour work function on Friday (hey, free beer - you must take advantage of these situations!) and then went to the Footy with a few mates yesterday, saw the Mighty Eels kill the Tigers, thus being cause for the consumption of a million more beers. Oh, how times are fun.

• 3 weeks later...

My July 4th weekend plans involve barbecue and beer... not necessarily in that order.

I put my garbage out last night. It had been collating since last Sunday. Seriously, it made a sounded like when you poor out your rubbish the morning after a party with all your mates where you've each downed 18 dozen beers the night before. Not saying there was that much, but damn I've been going through the cases lately.

I put my garbage out last night. It had been collating since last Sunday. Seriously, it made a sounded like when you poor out your rubbish the morning after a party with all your mates where you've each downed 18 dozen beers the night before. Not saying there was that much, but damn I've been going through the cases lately.

You're a drunk. :tumbsup:

It sounds like it, hey?

Finally, an achievement from this bitter life.

It sounds like it, hey?

At least you get your Drivers Lisence back today. :beerbang:

It sounds like it, hey?

At least you get your Drivers Lisence back today. :beerbang:

Yeah. I think I've finally decided that I might... just MIGHT actually buy some light beer this time - for when I drive to occasions. I've never been there before, but I don't feel safe anywhere without a beer in my hands, even if it's a fake one.

Went to drop off some lawn clippings at a friend's house last night. It takes 20 seconds to dump the trash bags and usually a couple hours to drink beer. However, last night turned into a 5 hour drink-a-thon with the new Silent Rage finding it's way into the cd player. "Four Letter Word" and "Feel My Love" are great songs, especially after lots of beer, and "Four Letter Word has to have some of the funniest lyrics I've heard in a long time.

More beer on tap for today! :beerbang:

I bought 5 cases of beer today (that's 120 bottles of beer) on some good specials. I like it a lot.

Spent the day at my wife's grandparents' house for their annual July 4th weekend BBQ; thankfully there was plenty-o-beer on hand. It was only Budweiser but when you're spending the day with the wife's extended family, ANY beer is good beer!!

Spent the day at my wife's grandparents' house for their annual July 4th weekend BBQ; thankfully there was plenty-o-beer on hand. It was only Budweiser but when you're spending the day with the wife's extended family, ANY beer is good beer!!

Backed, I was doing MGD's, Corona, and finished off with a Molson XXX. :drink:

I've been killing off about 5 30 packs of coors light a week for the past couple of months. Must be my Irish heritage rearing it's ugly head.

I miss the Coors Light 30 packs. I could get them in Arizona, but in South Dakota they are nowhere to be found. :(

I've been killing off about 5 30 packs of coors light a week for the past couple of months. Must be my Irish heritage rearing it's ugly head.

I miss the Coors Light 30 packs. I could get them in Arizona, but in South Dakota they are nowhere to be found. :(

They have them in Wyoming. Do you want to bring you a few? ;)

Acutally I think we have two or three empty 30 pack boxes in the trash.

They have them in Wyoming. Do you want to bring you a few? ;)

Acutally I think we have two or three empty 30 pack boxes in the trash.

Yes, I'll take 50 of them! :christmas: Nah, that's fine. :lol: I do wish they had them here but I'll have to survive on 24 beers at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

So anyway, who around here still likes beer?

I sure do.

I have a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon chillin in my trailer's fridge right now (I know that sounds like the intro to a "You Might Be A Redneck" joke but it's the God's honest truth) preparing for our weekend trip to the Poconos, and I'm currently drinking an "oil can" of Foster's Lager. It's Australian for beer, y'know.

So anyway, who around here still likes beer?

I sure do.

I have a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon chillin in my trailer's fridge right now (I know that sounds like the intro to a "You Might Be A Redneck" joke but it's the God's honest truth) preparing for our weekend trip to the Poconos, and I'm currently drinking an "oil can" of Foster's Lager. It's Australian for beer, y'know.

I have gone off the stuff!! I pefer to drink Cups of Sweet tea instead! :omg: