I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Holy macaroni did I get blotto last night. A friend of mine cruised down to Sioux Falls on his motorcycle and so I grabbed a couple 18 packs of Coors Light (of course :lol ) and while waiting for him to get to town I figured I'd mow the lawn. It was close to 80 yesterday so I was pretty dehydrated when I got finished. I drank a bit of water but then switched to beer when he arrived. then a few other friends stopped over, one with another 18 pack, one with a 20 pack of bottles, and one with a 12 pack of Bud Light. Did I mention I forgot to eat supper as well? Needless to say, by 11pm I was 3 sheets to the wind. We were all out in the garage and I vaguely remember stumbling into the house and going straight up to my bed and passing out, without bothering to tell anyone where I was! My in-laws showed up around midnight and my wife's mom ended up driving a bunch of drunken guys home. :rofl2:

Needless to say, this morning I was searching high and low for the person that beat my head with a baseball bat all night and then took a crap in my mouth. I never found him, just a bunch of empty beer cans and bottles out in the garage. :puke:

So I guess you are on soda pop tonight Rick???

I am knuckles deep in a case of Bud Select.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy macaroni did I get blotto last night. A friend of mine cruised down to Sioux Falls on his motorcycle and so I grabbed a couple 18 packs of Coors Light (of course :lol ) and while waiting for him to get to town I figured I'd mow the lawn. It was close to 80 yesterday so I was pretty dehydrated when I got finished. I drank a bit of water but then switched to beer when he arrived. then a few other friends stopped over, one with another 18 pack, one with a 20 pack of bottles, and one with a 12 pack of Bud Light. Did I mention I forgot to eat supper as well? Needless to say, by 11pm I was 3 sheets to the wind. We were all out in the garage and I vaguely remember stumbling into the house and going straight up to my bed and passing out, without bothering to tell anyone where I was! My in-laws showed up around midnight and my wife's mom ended up driving a bunch of drunken guys home. :rofl2:

Needless to say, this morning I was searching high and low for the person that beat my head with a baseball bat all night and then took a crap in my mouth. I never found him, just a bunch of empty beer cans and bottles out in the garage. :puke:

So I guess you are on soda pop tonight Rick???

I am knuckles deep in a case of Bud Select.

:lol: Yes - pop, Gatorade and lots of water!

A six pack of Flying Dog Doggie Style Pale Ale and roughly 3/4 of a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon died for my sins this weekend while I was camping :lol:

I looked for a picture of it online, but i couldn't find one...

but whilst strolling down the beer aisle...

Polygamist Porter beer. and the label had a guy and like 7 naked ladies on it. i cackled all the way up to the check out. :lol:

Polygamist Porter beer. and the label had a guy and like 7 naked ladies on it. i cackled all the way up to the check out. :lol:

You should've bought a six pack of that one! Hell, I would've. Who could resist a beer with a name like THAT?

On another beer related note, I got a Heineken "mini-keg" (5 liters) on my birthday from an office mate... cracked it last night and it's already 3/4 of the way gone. Burp.

Very windy but nice here today. Managed to get the daughter's basketball hoop up behind the garage. Me and a neighbor polished off a twelver doing that. It is crazy all the bolts and screws that encompass a basketball hoop nowadays! It is adjustable and my daughter was very happy to have it up. We shot some buckets and drank some more beer. Can't wait for Summer to arrive.

Got decently hammered on Saturday night. It was a good moment.

Ditto here mate - I felt as rough as a badgers arse come Sunday morning, but started recovering by the afternoon, enough to partake in a couple of pints.

This one ?? ;)

37551712_d3a36240c7_o.gif

This picture also says it all .........

37551713_e62fe483db_o.jpg

I'm off to the Northampton Beer Festival on Friday, so like last year, will try to devour as many fine ales as possible (along with a few horrible ones I dare say). As our drummer is away on Honeymoon, we aren't playing this year, so more time to concentrate on the job at hand. Good times I say!!! :drink:

This one ?? ;)

37551712_d3a36240c7_o.gif

This picture also says it all .........

37551713_e62fe483db_o.jpg

That is the very one. I am gonna have to use that as my desktop or something! thank you swazi:)

• 2 weeks later...

I had a great long weekend. Had a 30th on Saturday night which saw me completely ruin myself... but it was a fun night. I downed Tooheys New from about 6pm until 2am... for those who haven't tasted this beer, that is a hell of an effort, even if I say so myself. Killer headache the next day but it only lasted an hour or so. I was slow getting on it again, but after a few hamburgers at a mate's BBQ we were back on it. Not quite as severe as the night before and they went down a lot harder... but it was good times. I do like beer.

Tonight is most definitely going to be a beer night. :chug:

Tonight...at home taking it easy.

Tomorrow...buddy's bachelor party out at the lake. Everyone has been told to bring a case of beer and no one can leave until the beer is gone. :o

Tomorrow...buddy's bachelor party out at the lake. Everyone has been to to bring a case of beer and no one can leave until the beer is gone. :o

These are good because when you have finished your case, you can help some others out who are struggling to finish theirs :lol:

Unfortunately my good wife has had the flu all week and has been unable to drink beer.....

The upside is, I have been able to drink her quota aswell as mine :banana::banana::banana:

Tomorrow...buddy's bachelor party out at the lake. Everyone has been to to bring a case of beer and no one can leave until the beer is gone. :o

These are good because when you have finished your case, you can help some others out who are struggling to finish theirs :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm always willing to help out a friend in need. As long as that friend isn't drinking Budweiser! :drink2:

Off goes the missus to do the grocery shopping today.......home she comes with another two slabs of VB :banana::banana::banana:

The only problem is, she has recovered from the flu and she is gonna' want some :lol:

Tomorrow...buddy's bachelor party out at the lake. Everyone has been told to bring a case of beer and no one can leave until the beer is gone. :o

Hell yes! thats how we roll it in South dakota baby!

So I guess you will be helping others after what.....two, three hours Rick??

Not everyone drinks the Silver Bullet in SD Rick so you may have to lower your standards to help out friends in need :tumbsup: