I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

OK, here's why I LOVE this time of year at work: The sales reps shower me with cool stuff in an attempt to make up for all the crap they put me thru the rest of the year. :lol:

One of'em just strolled in here with one of those 5-liter "mini kegs" of Heineken for me! SWEET! Wish I could tap into it right now but I think the higher ups would frown upon such behavior. :chug:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, here's why I LOVE this time of year at work: The sales reps shower me with cool stuff in an attempt to make up for all the crap they put me thru the rest of the year. :lol:

One of'em just strolled in here with one of those 5-liter "mini kegs" of Heineken for me! SWEET! Wish I could tap into it right now but I think the higher ups would frown upon such behavior. :chug:

Do you need help with that? I can be there in about 15 hours. :beerbang:

Do you need help with that? I can be there in about 15 hours. :beerbang:

In 15 hours I'm pretty sure I could drain this baby by myself. :lol:

Seriously, at first I thought "how the heck am I gonna drink all this before it goes stale?" but the back of the keg sez that once it's been opened, the beer inside will stay fresh for 30 days. That gives me plenty of time, although I'm sure it won't take me NEARLY that long to drink it all. Phew! :chug:

pour me a glass please. 930 AM. i dont care :lol:

You got it. :drink: Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere, right? :lol:

pour me a glass please. 930 AM. i dont care :lol:

You got it. :drink: Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere, right? :lol:

It's 16.35 here....

You Europeans and your quaint 24 hour clocks. :lol:

i dont care what time it is.....i want a glass of beer.....Did the diff avatar show Up?

I still see the "legs" avatar.

*EDIT* Wait asec, I just "refreshed" the page and the new one shows up. Wow, you did that just to get a beer? :lol:

merry christmas to my pigs. :lol: I dont see it being THAT spectacular <_<

"God BLESS us, EVERY ONE!" :lol:

MORE Christmas gift beer from a co-worker :woot: !

I came back from lunch to find a 6 pack of something called "Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale" on my desk... sez it's aged over "bourbon barrel oak and vanilla beans"... sounds tasty! Can't wait to try it! :chug:

My wife's christmas party tomorrow! Sadly for her I don't think she'll be able to drink much, so I'll have to drink for the both of us! Damn me thirsty.

Yet ANOTHER Christmas gift six pack!! That's the second one this week! :woot: Damn, I wish this nagging head cold I've had since Sunday would go the f**k away so I could start to enjoy some of this stuff!!

Anyway, today's offering is Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale... never tried it but I do love me some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, so anything from the Sierra Nevada family is jake with me.

Yet ANOTHER Christmas gift six pack!! That's the second one this week! :woot: Damn, I wish this nagging head cold I've had since Sunday would go the f**k away so I could start to enjoy some of this stuff!!

Anyway, today's offering is Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale... never tried it but I do love me some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, so anything from the Sierra Nevada family is jake with me.

Bigfoot yummy. :drink:

MORE Christmas gift beer from a co-worker :woot: !

I came back from lunch to find a 6 pack of something called "Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale" on my desk... sez it's aged over "bourbon barrel oak and vanilla beans"... sounds tasty! Can't wait to try it! :chug:

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff tonight and I'm thinking about going for #4. Pretty good stuff, which is surprising since it turns out that this is actually an Anheuser-Busch product (makers of -- gack! -- BUDWEISER!) disguised as a "craft" beer.

The label has a cool, Christmasy snowman motif too:

54136.jpg

I grabbed a bottle of Samuel Smith Oatmeat Stout along with some bottles of Young's, Heinies and a six-pack of Fat Tire Amber, all in the fridge awaiting consumption this weekend.

mmmmmm Fat Tire. It's been way to long since I've enjoyed a Fat Tire Amber Ale.

Had one of those Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ales this evening. WHOA was that thing heavy! Tasted fine, a little more bitter than I like it, but I didn't feel the need to go back for another one. Very filling. Not something you drink when you want to go all Frank the Tank and tie one on.