I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A buddy is on leave from the Marines so a bunch of us burned through 3 cases of Coors light last night. Sad part is I guess it was just a warm up for tonight. :yikes:

A buddy is on leave from the Marines so a bunch of us burned through 3 cases of Coors light last night. Sad part is I guess it was just a warm up for tonight. :yikes:

Man I wish I lived closer than 8 hours away from SF. You guys have all the fun over there.

Man I wish I lived closer than 8 hours away from SF. You guys have all the fun over there.

We are actually up in Aberdeen this weekend...the party is at Marshall's Place! :drink:

We are actually up in Aberdeen this weekend...the party is at Marshall's Place! :drink:

Well then that is going to be one hell of a time I guarantee. :drink:

I am drinking a 'Speckled Hen' and then washing it down with a 'Fursty Ferret' - Delicious. :drink:

I grab Speckled Hen on occasion from my local store. Good stuff. I had a Russian Imperial Stout followed by a Ruination IPA chased by a Arrogant Bastard, all of the 22oz. size, during the Hawaii game last night. Needless to say, I had to check the score again this morning to confirm we lost. Ouch!

I am drinking a 'Speckled Hen' and then washing it down with a 'Fursty Ferret' - Delicious. :drink:

I grab Speckled Hen on occasion from my local store. Good stuff. I had a Russian Imperial Stout followed by a Ruination IPA chased by a Arrogant Bastard, all of the 22oz. size, during the Hawaii game last night. Needless to say, I had to check the score again this morning to confirm we lost. Ouch!

You have fine taste my good man :drink:

You as well Jez. May have to drink a couple today to get rid of the cobwebs. :drink:

You as well Jez. May have to drink a couple today to get rid of the cobwebs. :drink:

Just about to crack open a large bottle of Leffe before the footie starts - Good stuff if you haven't tried it. Richie had some the other day and it got his seal of approval.

• My Little Pony
Just popped my first top of the day and it's going down like broken glass.

Are you talkin' about Speckled Hen, because the Hen is great.

I've been drinkin' Fat Tire lately. It's a nice ale.

I stay away from the big commercial companies. Well mainly the American, and some Canadian.

I don't drink Budweiser (unless it's Budvar), Coors, Molson, Kokanee, even Sleeman's is losing its touch.

I don't mind spending a little more for a good beer.

One of the best I've had was as Eggenberg Dunkel, from Cesky Krumlov, Czech.

If you're ever going to Prague, or Czech in general, make a trip down to Krumlov. Beautiful little village with great beer!

Tonight: Good friends (including SHK), good food, good beer, and the Pavlik/Hopkins fight.

Looking forward to a great night!

Dear god! The avatars just keep coming. I almost spit out my beer on that one!!!!!!!

We went to an Outback Steakhouse for dinner tonight, so I had a couple of Australian brews... something called "Toohey's New." Pretty good stuff. You Aussies like that one or is it another one of those beers you only serve to tourists, like Fosters? :lol: I was hoping they might have some of that Victoria Bitter that you Aussies are always raving about around here but no dice.

I cleaned all my windows in the house today. A person does not really notice how many windows they have until they have to clean them. I am exhausted. We have a sun porch in the back of our home and the bitch has nine windows that are three by six feet. I finally had time to get knuckles deep in a sixer of Bud's American Ale around 6:30 pm. Did I mention I started cleaning at 8 a.m. Long day. Great beer.

I cleaned all my windows in the house today. A person does not really notice how many windows they have until they have to clean them. I am exhausted. We have a sun porch in the back of our home and the bitch has nine windows that are three by six feet. I finally had time to get knuckles deep in a sixer of Bud's American Ale around 6:30 pm. Did I mention I started cleaning at 8 a.m. Long day. Great beer.

i will do just about anything, but i fuckin hate cleanin windows.

That picture of Pete in your avatar keeps making me think that your Pete until I read your user name.

I'm confused as hell and at this pace I'm not sure who the hell I am.

That picture of Pete in your avatar keeps making me think that your Pete until I read your user name.

I'm confused as hell and at this pace I'm not sure who the hell I am.

i had the same prob.

Tonight: Good friends (including SHK), good food, good beer, and the Pavlik/Hopkins fight.

Dear god! The avatars just keep coming. I almost spit out my beer on that one!!!!!!!

Sorry for the almost beer accident. Glad it was for a good reason. such as the lovely in the avatar, though.

So, the fight didn't go as planned (hoped) last night. (Thank goodness for Borat afterwards to help get our spirits back up after watching Pavlik get decimated.) But we had plenty of Coors Light, Keystone Light, and Budweiser Pale Ale to go around. (Oh, and some "elephant" brew, of which I was not taking part, but it seemed to be a hit amongst those who partook of its liquid delight.)

It seemed like the bottomless fridge as nearly everyone in the crowd had a beer at some point, but some of us just didn't stop.

In the fridge are some freshly purchased goodies...a six-pack of bottles of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Beer, one each large bottles of Rogue Shakespeare Stout (which I am consuming now and it's awesome), an Anderson Valley Brother David Double Abbey Ale and a Young's Oatmeal Stout.

Sorry for the almost beer accident. Glad it was for a good reason. such as the lovely in the avatar, though.

So, the fight didn't go as planned (hoped) last night. (Thank goodness for Borat afterwards to help get our spirits back up after watching Pavlik get decimated.) But we had plenty of Coors Light, Keystone Light, and Budweiser Pale Ale to go around. (Oh, and some "elephant" brew, of which I was not taking part, but it seemed to be a hit amongst those who partook of its liquid delight.)

It seemed like the bottomless fridge as nearly everyone in the crowd had a beer at some point, but some of us just didn't stop.

Elephant is a STRONG beer. Knocked my dick in the dirt.