I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Hi Bernd!

That sounds great! I wish I could come over, it's really boring here. I might go bowling tonight but I rather feel like drinking! :drink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Bernd!

That sounds great! I wish I could come over, it's really boring here. I might go bowling tonight but I rather feel like drinking! :drink:

Bowling is one of those bar drinking games, the more you drink the better you get. Same with darts, pool, fooseball, and Golden Tee golf.

I guess no one else is feeling like having a beer today. Well fine more for me.

Aha ! Found it ! Thanks for the PM dude !

Be gone for now, but beware....

I'll be back...

I look forward to your return, I have a large bottle of Belgian beer sitting in my wine cellar... :woot:

Fascinating... I am dying to know what bottle that may be...

Please fill me in !!!

I actually found a pic online, mine is from 2000 though, I bought 6 originally and I'm saving the last one for ?

malheur.jpg

Wohow... Malheur is one mighty fine beer.

It is brewed in Buggenhout, about 200 kms from my home.

It comes in 6 degrees blond,

8 degrees blond,

10 degrees blond,

12 degrees amber/brown

Brut,

Darkbrut

and Cuvée Royale. This last one was made especially for the 175th anniversary of Belgium.

Unfortunately I have only tasted the blond 8 and the amber 12 but this last one really is a treat guys...

A genuine very rich and heavy beer to be drunk with the greatest love for the taste and the craftsmanship.

A black pearl on the Belgian crown...

Enjoy Blue Charvel !!

Tonight is beer time again !! :chug::chug:

Some friends are coming over and together we will cook some chilli, drink beers and margharitas and watch music videos ! GREAT fun !!

:P

Well, it was fun, but those margharitas really hit me over the head !!!!! <_< Better stick to beer only !

The only Belgian beer I've ever had was called "Duvel," it was pretty kick ass stuff.

I had this beer a few times many many years ago, it was excellent!

Considering having an Anchor Steam beer with my breakfast this morning :)

Yep : Duvel is perhaps the most popular heavy beer here in Belgium...

You can find it in almost any pub, café, bar or restaurant...

Not my style because I am mainly into dark/amber beers.

Then again, I had a friend over from Greece last summer and he got addicted to this beer in only 10 days...

Duvel.jpg

I'm drinking a Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale.

This is the first time I've tried this style of Goose Island and I must say it's excellent.

For those that have never had Goose Island before It's brewed in Chicago.

http://www.gooseisland.com/AgePage.asp?URLPage=/index.asp

You guys are to sophisticated for me. Give me cheap beer and LOTS of it. :chug:

pbr.jpg

Hell yea! I love me some PBR! :chug:

I just shot-gunned four Bud Lights. Of course, they were only "nip" size bottles (7 oz.) so when you take that into account, technically I've only had the equivalent of two regular size beers.

I have a few more of those little buggers in the fridge but I don't think they're going to survive the night! :chug:

I just shot-gunned four Bud Lights. Of course, they were only "nip" size bottles (7 oz.) so when you take that into account, technically I've only had the equivalent of two regular size beers.

I have a few more of those little buggers in the fridge but I don't think they're going to survive the night! :chug:

Bud Light is not beer and should never be talked about this thread. <_<

I'm kidding Keef. I have some Bud Light in the fridge that someone left at a party I had around Christmas and I drank a few last week. I still think it tastes like shit but I didn't have any good stuff at the time so I did what I had to do.

I'm kidding Keef. I have some Bud Light in the fridge that someone left at a party I had around Christmas and I drank a few last week. I still think it tastes like shit but I didn't have any good stuff at the time so I did what I had to do.

Normally I would not allow Bud Light in my house either, but a guy I work with had a New Year's party and had a few cases of the Bud Light nips left over. He doesn't drink beer so he gave me a case of 'em for nothing. Can't complain about that. Free beer is better than no beer.

Free beer is better than no beer.

That statement is so true that it should be on a T-shirt.

I sooooooooooo need a f**king BEER!!