Bad Baron - The Early Years: 2021-2021' EP

Stefan

140575127_2123224737813084_5443751987772

New song from Bad Baron.

From facebook:

Pure, unadulterated 80s rock from the metal mecca of Finland. Big hair, even bigger hooks, and musical skills that we all thought went out of fashion in 1991 - Bad Baron will be bringing their proudly non-unique brand of glam metal to a stage near you.

You might be tempted to assume that you’ve come across yet another Scandinavian sleaze band, following a path well-trodden over the past few years by bands likeCrashdïet, Santa Cruz and Reckless Love. But you’d be wrong. Bad Baron, hailing from the metal mecca of Finland, don’t mess around with genre crossovers, mainstream elements or any kind of ‘modern touch’ - they simply bring you the pure, unadulterated 80s rock that you crave. 

Leading the band is 2020 Voice of Finland contestant Lauri Huovinen, who cut his teeth playing in bands in the wintry northern city of Oulu. Face-melting guitar solo duties are handled by Tommy Widdow, and Sammy South keeps the beat with the (very) occasional drum solo. Of course, no hair metal band would be complete without a keytar or two, so the guys flew in British keyboardist Alex Kron to add those all-important synths.

‘I’m a massive fan of the AOR and glam metal that came out of the 80s,’ says Lauri. ‘Whitesnake, Ratt, Danger Danger and so on, so it was amazing to find people who want to make that kind of music as much as I do.’

With big hair, even bigger hooks, and musical skills that we all thought went out of fashion in 1991, Bad Baron will be bringing their proudly non-unique brand of glam metal to a stage near you.

Edited by Stefan

Fantastic band name!

• My Little Pony
23 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Album, Release date?

I asked about an album in the comments for the video, they replied, "Maaaaybe ;)." So, I'm guessing it's too soon for a release date. 

• 2 months later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Bad Baron
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Bad Baron - Sweet Talker
  • 2 months later...
On 2/17/2021 at 2:45 AM, The Rocker said:

Album, Release date?

274300224_2456578957810992_5825772736086

More like an EP, 'The Early Years: 2021-2021'., out March 25.

1. Sweet Talker
2. Sky High
3. End This Way (Does It Really Have to)
4. Lost in the Night
5. Sweet Talker (Sweet Version)

• Stefan changed the title to Bad Baron - The Early Years: 2021-2021' EP