No Love Lost - Bliss

Stefan

From Kivel Records:

No Love Lost is back with a new album entitled BLISS on Kivel Records! Heart Strings is the first single from the upcoming release. This band makes no apologies about not conforming to today's trends or sound. They make the music they want for like minded people that want that arena rock sound of the good old days. Lead by premier vocalist, Scott Board. NLL will certainly impress and satisfy people looking for catchy hooks, soaring lead vocals and tasty guitar solos. Simply put, a perfect soup for fans of all of the above as No Love Lost pulls on your Heartstrings

Listen to 'Heart Strings' on SoundCloud

• 1 month later...

Out now.

no_love_lost_-_bliss.jpg

Tracks:

1.Keeping Up With the Jones

2.Believe in Love

3.Love Song

4.Heart Strings

5.Under Construction

6.World Is Wide

7.No Secret

8.Little Things

9.Heaven Sent

10.Good Times (W/ Paul Shortino)

11.Face The Fire

Ive taken a chance on this one,its on its way to me as I type,when I say Ive taken a chance its because I don't exactly remember being bowled over by their debut...but the first song made me take a chance second song(released after I ordered)not so much.

Sounds OK. Better spund/production than the debut if I remember correctly. Both songs solid but not bowling me over. 

42 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Sounds OK. Better spund/production than the debut if I remember correctly. Both songs solid but not bowling me over. 

like most kivel stuff

Well it sounds pretty good production wise,its also better than the debut that's for sure,will spend another bit of time with it and forge a final outcome as it only arrived this morning.