Lovekillers feat. Tony Harnell - s/t

Stefan

Gave it a good, deep spin today and it's a definite top 10'er for me. 'Hurricane,' 'Higher again, 'Now or never' and the immense 'Heavily broken' are my favourites. 

I do agree with your thoughts regarding the track order. I predict the poussuer metalheads will be offended by the amount of slower tunes on the album, but that doesn't worry me one bit as long as they're good songs. And they are. 'Who Can We Run To' isn't great, but the rest are. But I do agree that it would be good to have each slower tune paired with a rocker throughout. 

Anyway, really digging this and the guitarist has some chops too. ;) 

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Gave it a good, deep spin today and it's a definite top 10'er for me. 'Hurricane,' 'Higher again, 'Now or never' and the immense 'Heavily broken' are my favourites. 

I do agree with your thoughts regarding the track order. I predict the poussuer metalheads will be offended by the amount of slower tunes on the album, but that doesn't worry me one bit as long as they're good songs. And they are. 'Who Can We Run To' isn't great, but the rest are. But I do agree that it would be good to have each slower tune paired with a rocker throughout. 

Anyway, really digging this and the guitarist has some chops too. ;) 

Agree, top 10 for sure.
Hurricane
Now Or Never
Heavily Broken
Higher Again
Ball And Chain
Across The Ocean
No More Love
  Made it to my ipod.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:16 AM, Glen said:

I I just don't warm to his voice :(

I have to agree with that,I never really have liked his vocals,loved TNT Intuition when it was released,played it over and over on my Walkman  :whistle:  but fell out of love with it years ago for some reason(his voice most likely) this isn't as bad though and I sort of like the album ,still not my thing, music sounds fine though.

Edited by lettard