What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dave

Watching the Missing Persons and OMD Video Anthology's I just purchased off of eBay. EXCELLENT stuff!! I never knew OMD had so many damn videos!!!

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spinnin' the KIX DVD which was only available at their couple reunion shows last year. All the videos plus one not before released video.

Rata Blanca with special guest Glenn Hughes :bowdown:

Awesome stuff :drink:

Pink Cream 69 - Size It Up {Live In Japan}.

White Men Do No Reggae is a scream :lol:

Bits of pastry from a sausage roll that my 2 and a half y.o. son stuck in the tray and successfully closed!  :doh:

OMG! Good luck on that one!

Butch Walker - 08-02-04

It's been one of those weekends!!!! The DVD's are playing okay but everyone in the movies are licking their lips now!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Plus I thought my audio CD recorder had seen it's last as it wasn't recording on some CDR's I had bought so I binned it. After checking on the internet that it has problems with Maxell blank CD's I ended up sheepishly fishing it out of the bin again!!!!!

:fun_84:

Plus I thought my audio CD recorder had seen it's last as it wasn't recording on some CDR's I had bought so I binned it. After checking on the internet that it has problems with Maxell blank CD's I ended up sheepishly fishing it out of the bin again!!!!!

Nick.....I had that SAME problem with Maxell blank discs. Actually the ONLY thing I can use are the Sony CD-Rs for Music. In the colors. In the slim cases. Can NOT use the multi discs on a spindle.

On topic........spinnin' in my DVD player..................nothing. :lol:

Nick.....I had that SAME problem with Maxell blank discs. Actually the ONLY thing I can use are the Sony CD-Rs for Music. In the colors. In the slim cases. Can NOT use the multi discs on a spindle.

On topic........spinnin' in my DVD player..................nothing. :lol:

Yeah I've since read a lot of bad reports about em!

Anyway on my DVD player Red Dwarf Season 6

Just recieved three boot dvds in the mail!

Mötley Crüe - Us Festival

Van halen - Us festival

Ozzy Osbourne - Ultimate Ozzy (ultimate Sin tour)

Def Leppard - 03-21-03

(If it weren't for the fact that I was there, I'd demand my money back from this buyer. After one song, between sound AND video quality, this is shoddy. At least it wasn't from their website!)

Cheap Trick ~ Silver