Brighton Rock - End Of Time

Stefan

49896858_1941306942635111_13748727056558

From FB:

BRIGHTON ROCK RELEASING FIRST ORIGINAL SINGLE IN OVER 28 YEARS!!

Brighton Rock is releasing a new single called ‘End Of Time’ mixed by legendary producer Beau Hill. The song will be released on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify very shortly & the band are very excited to let everyone hear it. Stay tuned!

6 hours ago, gener8tr said:

Their debut album was so damn good, I still give it regular spins.  I'm interested to hear what they have to offer.

It was nice, but easily eclipsed by their second album. ;) And the third was pretty cool too. An enjoyable band. 

I look forward to this, but who knows what on earth to expect?! 

Yeah,ill give this a listen,liked all of their output but the more heavier direction of third album "Love Machine" was probably my favourite release from these guys.

I dig that crunchy guitar riff.  Vocals are a full step lower than they were 30 years ago, but that's to be expected. 

I wish this track was a bit more melodic and polished (ala "We Came To Rock"), but I readily admit I am stuck in 1986 almost every day of my life, so please accept my comment with that in mind.