7. Standing Alone
8. Summoner
9. Heavy Is The Heart
10. Hands Of Time
11. You've Got Another Thing Coming [Bonus Track]
12. Run For Your Life [Bonus Track]

striker play to win.jpg

I find this album disappointing.

where is the double kick?? The Last album was so in your face whilst still retaining memorable choruses.

They have tried to go melodic and lost some of the attitude. 

Love the first single - that's what I was hoping for throughout. 

I aqctually find this to be their best album, by far. I've enjoyed them thus far but the albums have been really patchy with a lot of different tunes with different appeal. This one is more down-the-line melodic heavy rock/metal. Sounded really good to me on first spin. Their most consistent for sure. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I aqctually find this to be their best album, by far. I've enjoyed them thus far but the albums have been really patchy with a lot of different tunes with different appeal. This one is more down-the-line melodic heavy rock/metal. Sounded really good to me on first spin. Their most consistent for sure. 

second half is boring imo. pales against the last album which was double kick arse throughout.

if I want melodic I'll listen to Creye or Midnite City.

only the first single highlights the potential this had. 

On 10/27/2018 at 12:58 AM, Glen said:

second half is boring imo. pales against the last album which was double kick arse throughout.

if I want melodic I'll listen to Creye or Midnite City.

only the first single highlights the potential this had. 

And if I want something heavy I'll listen to any number of modern rock/metal bands I might enjoy. 

The appeal of this band, however, is that they're not one or the other - great blend of heavy and melodic. 

I think I didn't like their album much, and you mentioning the double kick drums makes me understand why. No better way in the world to ruin a song than with double kick drums - does the trick every single time. ;) 

Both of you make a great point. But the last two albums has really bumped up the seriousness and the production. They no longer sound like an indie band putting out demos. 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:54 PM, zacharyamelie said:

Both of you make a great point. But the last two albums has really bumped up the seriousness and the production. They no longer sound like an indie band putting out demos. 

Definitely digging this one. Very cool album. And I agree that the change in production quality, for the better, is a massive factor. 

• 4 weeks later...