Politics: Local, State, Federal, World...

metaltrekman

Never ends well. 

I actually really like that we can all chat on here about the thing we all love without the antagonism that politics or religion brings. 

I do consider rock music my religion though. What other religious documents come up with classic morals like Girls Girls Girls and my own person favorite - Nine in nails - Closer.  

Nope. I come to music forums to get away from the non stop political B.S. that has infected everything else on the internet.

27 minutes ago, Fat Freddy said:

Nope. I come to music forums to get away from the non stop political B.S. that has infected everything else on the internet.

Yeah. That.

Y'all can talk about whatever you want, but I won't be participating in political discussions. It never ends well.

If you want your fill of politics, go hit up Facebook and Twitter. They're rife with that shit.

• My Little Pony

Honestly, I brag to people about how this community does not engage in those conversations, so I'd rather keep it that way. 

Yeah they say the best way to lose a friend is to discuss politics or religion...people lose their minds over that stuff...not that they aren't interesting topics...but too many people take both topics waaay too seriously for normal discussion...

• 2023 Gold Donors
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:01 AM, metaltrekman said:

:D ok. Thats fine with me. Just asking. ;)

Also,there's many people from different countries and like you I live in the USA and it's hard enough to keep up with what's going on here,much less discuss another countries politics.

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

Also,there's many people from different countries and like you I live in the USA and it's hard enough to keep up with what's going on here,much less discuss another countries politics.

Wait, some of you are from the USofA?

Ugh...

I'd rather not know where you're from, let alone your political views. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:28 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Wait, some of you are from the USofA?

Ugh...

I'd rather not know where you're from, let alone your political views. 

You ,sir,have no choice in the matter ! I'll tell you where I'm from and you'll like it !