'Bout time I introduced myself - My name is Geoff.

Geoff

A belated welcome Geoff. :tumbsup:

Interesting reading this thread and seeing what a nuisance you were :lol:

Now, how about an update on the only show worth watching ;)

Well, 'Survivor' hasn't started here in Australia yet, this season, so no updates there. :( Sorry mate.

As for that 'Home and away' show... the blonde guy and Melody are both in a mental ward after he kidneapped and tried to kill his dad.

The blonde girl (Roman's daughter) and the blonde christian did have sex and he was ashamed so he asked her to marry him. That was stupid, so they decided to be lovers without the sex, until she found out Melody was back on the scene, came on a little strong and now their love is over.

My Bartlett is putting pressure on Kirsty as he wants her vagina wrapped around his love pole, but she is getting very uncomfortable. Her and Miles are keeping their love a secret.

Roman and the cop are back together after a lover's trist.

I think that's about it at the moment.

Excellent, thanks Geoff :tumbsup:

The blonde guy and Melody are both in a mental ward after he kidneapped and tried to kill his dad.

Do you mean Aiden with the drunk of a father?

Haha... yeah, that's the one. And the blonde christian guy who sexed Roman's blonde daughter is Jeff. How could I forget that name? :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A belated welcome Geoff. :tumbsup:

Interesting reading this thread and seeing what a nuisance you were :lol:

Now, how about an update on the only show worth watching ;)

Well, 'Survivor' hasn't started here in Australia yet, this season, so no updates there. :( Sorry mate.

As for that 'Home and away' show... the blonde guy and Melody are both in a mental ward after he kidneapped and tried to kill his dad.

The blonde girl (Roman's daughter) and the blonde christian did have sex and he was ashamed so he asked her to marry him. That was stupid, so they decided to be lovers without the sex, until she found out Melody was back on the scene, came on a little strong and now their love is over.

My Bartlett is putting pressure on Kirsty as he wants her vagina wrapped around his love pole, but she is getting very uncomfortable. Her and Miles are keeping their love a secret.

Roman and the cop are back together after a lover's trist.

I think that's about it at the moment.

Excellent, thanks Geoff :tumbsup:

The blonde guy and Melody are both in a mental ward after he kidneapped and tried to kill his dad.

Do you mean Aiden with the drunk of a father?

Haha... yeah, that's the one. And the blonde christian guy who sexed Roman's blonde daughter is Jeff. How could I forget that name? :lol:

Thanks mate and I thought there was only one way of spelling the church boys name :lol:

• 2 months later...
Hey all,

I know this is very delayed as I have made a millions posts on the comments section of this website and I even posted a bit here when I was at my old job, but I just want to make a formal introduction for the sake of good times.

I've just seen The Man post in the comments section that I am becoming quite the nuisance, and I can see why he might make a comment like that, but I might as well set up camp here and explain myself...

I am aware that I post a lot of comments on a lot of bands and that it might even seem as though I have nothing better to do. But it could not be more to the contrary. I am a huge fan of melodic hard rock and there was once a time when I did little else but listen to the music in question.

These days I have myself a beautiful girlfriend and we are currently in the process of looking for a place to live together, and if we're not looking for that we're up to something. I love to surf too and spend a lot of my spare time in the ocean and every now and then the day winds down, or I have a spare moment after work, or during lunch sometimes and I like to post a comment or two... or a dozen. I'm not doing it to annoy anyone, just to share my opinion on the music I love.

I mean no offence by my comments and actually feel bad when a band aquaintance or member reads a bad comment, but I'm just here to offer my honest views - good or bad - on each CD I am familiar with, as I still enjoy the act of putting in my view here and there.

As I said, I don't mean offence to anyone and I'm sorry if my posts get a little too much at times, but they're only made when I have a spare moment or two and are not meant to cause offence, but just actually trying to assist / help people out if they're wondering about a particular CD.

I am no AOR Freaky or Propane or the like. If you have problems with me, or my opinions or anything I will be more than happy to address them here on the massage boards, or at my email address: ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

NOT g.wols@ponl.com as it might come up in my ID. This was the address for my old job which I left last year.

Anyway, any questions feel free to shoot. As I say, I know I'm not a new member but a lot of you guys and gals here seem cool and friendly, so just wanted to say a hello to all... and there's a bit of my story.

Cheers, :drink:

Geoff

From Australia

ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

this post shall live on...

Hey all,

I know this is very delayed as I have made a millions posts on the comments section of this website and I even posted a bit here when I was at my old job, but I just want to make a formal introduction for the sake of good times.

I've just seen The Man post in the comments section that I am becoming quite the nuisance, and I can see why he might make a comment like that, but I might as well set up camp here and explain myself...

I am aware that I post a lot of comments on a lot of bands and that it might even seem as though I have nothing better to do. But it could not be more to the contrary. I am a huge fan of melodic hard rock and there was once a time when I did little else but listen to the music in question.

These days I have myself a beautiful girlfriend and we are currently in the process of looking for a place to live together, and if we're not looking for that we're up to something. I love to surf too and spend a lot of my spare time in the ocean and every now and then the day winds down, or I have a spare moment after work, or during lunch sometimes and I like to post a comment or two... or a dozen. I'm not doing it to annoy anyone, just to share my opinion on the music I love.

I mean no offence by my comments and actually feel bad when a band aquaintance or member reads a bad comment, but I'm just here to offer my honest views - good or bad - on each CD I am familiar with, as I still enjoy the act of putting in my view here and there.

As I said, I don't mean offence to anyone and I'm sorry if my posts get a little too much at times, but they're only made when I have a spare moment or two and are not meant to cause offence, but just actually trying to assist / help people out if they're wondering about a particular CD.

I am no AOR Freaky or Propane or the like. If you have problems with me, or my opinions or anything I will be more than happy to address them here on the massage boards, or at my email address: ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

NOT g.wols@ponl.com as it might come up in my ID. This was the address for my old job which I left last year.

Anyway, any questions feel free to shoot. As I say, I know I'm not a new member but a lot of you guys and gals here seem cool and friendly, so just wanted to say a hello to all... and there's a bit of my story.

Geoff

From Australia

ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

Phaffas, you're voted Geoff's fanboy for 2008, congratulations :D

Hey all,

Geoff

From Australia

ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

Phaffas, you're voted Geoff's fanboy for 2008, congratulations :D

Matt is Geoff's Bitch - Nice one!!! :tumbsup:

The worst thing is he's not even a cute one, like a pug or something. More like a leg-humping poodle I just can't shake.

The worst thing is he's not even a cute one, like a pug or something. More like a leg-humping poodle I just can't shake.

I just like to let this thread live on, as a reminder of what a crying sissy Geoff was on day 1.... yeh not much has changed.

I just like to let this thread live on, as a reminder of what a crying sissy Geoff was on day 1.... yeh not much has changed.

Those Aussies....gotta love 'em :cheer: ..................or just :bigboom: 'em!

;)

Those Aussies....gotta love 'em :cheer: ..................or just :bigboom: 'em!

;)

Preferably :bigboom: 'em and save everyone the pain they cause,.!! :D

What!! took him roughly from behind with a pineapple?

Pff..You Australians I dunno! ;)