'Bout time I introduced myself - My name is Geoff.

Geoff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that this Geoff character hasn't been :baneed: yet. :whistle:

Truth. If this was my board I'd have done it. And then I'd have spat on him when he came grovelling back.

thats two requests for that in about 5 mins...

im liking where this is going..

Consider this a third.

Guest deanypoo

Consider this a third.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Consider this a third.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks Dean. I played your album on Monday morning. You're singing those songs to me, right? I'll take you to higher ground... don't you worry about that, my lov- uh, Dean.

how many Kleenex boxes did you go through writing it...?

I hear he used more Kleenex while reading the Krystal thread

he was cryin there also?

Yeah... uh, crying. That's what it was. White tears spurting from my eye...s.

• 4 months later...
Hey all,

I know this is very delayed as I have made a millions posts on the comments section of this website and I even posted a bit here when I was at my old job, but I just want to make a formal introduction for the sake of good times.

I've just seen The Man post in the comments section that I am becoming quite the nuisance, and I can see why he might make a comment like that, but I might as well set up camp here and explain myself...

I am aware that I post a lot of comments on a lot of bands and that it might even seem as though I have nothing better to do. But it could not be more to the contrary. I am a huge fan of melodic hard rock and there was once a time when I did little else but listen to the music in question.

These days I have myself a beautiful girlfriend and we are currently in the process of looking for a place to live together, and if we're not looking for that we're up to something. I love to surf too and spend a lot of my spare time in the ocean and every now and then the day winds down, or I have a spare moment after work, or during lunch sometimes and I like to post a comment or two... or a dozen. I'm not doing it to annoy anyone, just to share my opinion on the music I love.

I mean no offence by my comments and actually feel bad when a band aquaintance or member reads a bad comment, but I'm just here to offer my honest views - good or bad - on each CD I am familiar with, as I still enjoy the act of putting in my view here and there.

As I said, I don't mean offence to anyone and I'm sorry if my posts get a little too much at times, but they're only made when I have a spare moment or two and are not meant to cause offence, but just actually trying to assist / help people out if they're wondering about a particular CD.

I am no AOR Freaky or Propane or the like. If you have problems with me, or my opinions or anything I will be more than happy to address them here on the massage boards, or at my email address: ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

NOT g.wols@ponl.com as it might come up in my ID. This was the address for my old job which I left last year.

Anyway, any questions feel free to shoot. As I say, I know I'm not a new member but a lot of you guys and gals here seem cool and friendly, so just wanted to say a hello to all... and there's a bit of my story.

Cheers, :drink:

Geoff

From Australia

ihaveteeth@hotmail.com

just felt this post needed to be relived....

You will perish and all that will remain is my fist where your face used to be.

but you wouldnt want to hit your wife would you?

No, which is why my fists will focus on your face and torso, until neither exist anymore.

No, which is why my fists will focus on your face and torso, until neither exist anymore.

o come on seriously... its just nice to see where we all come from time to time..... see how we grow, develop and spread our wings etc...

Big Geoff , was once Crying Geoff... not wanting his innocent little self to be hurt..

o come on seriously... its just nice to see where we all come from time to time..... see how we grow, develop and spread our wings etc...

Big Geoff , was once Crying Geoff... not wanting his innocent little self to be hurt..

:woot: Welcome to the board Geoff! Hope you like it here....with the beer :drink:

<_<

:whistle:

:woot: Welcome to the board Geoff! Hope you like it here....with the beer :drink:

<_<

Thanks mate. It's good to be here. I look forward to maybe posting a few things here and there. If I ever get the hang of this whole message board thing.

People like that phaffas guy sure seem mean. I hope not everyone's like him or I won't stay long.

<_<

Thanks mate. It's good to be here. I look forward to maybe posting a few things here and there. If I ever get the hang of this whole message board thing.

People like that phaffas guy sure seem mean. I hope not everyone's like him or I won't stay long.

Well I'm taking it back. Don't come around here no more. Just a bunch of loosers and I'm the biggest one.... :whistle:

Stay clear I say!! :geoffadillos:

WELCOME GEOFF!

I sure hope you're not like the last person we had round here called Geoff. Man that guy was a loser. He kept saying stuff like "cauterize are the best modern rock band" (hello? ya not heard simple plan then yer dimwit?) & "bonfire are better than fair warning" (yer got fugging wax in them ears geezer?) & stuff. Ramblings of a mad-man. But I'm sure you're not like him....

WELCOME GEOFF!

I sure hope you're not like the last person we had round here called Geoff. Man that guy was a loser. He kept saying stuff like "cauterize are the best modern rock band" (hello? ya not heard simple plan then yer dimwit?) & "bonfire are better than fair warning" (yer got fugging wax in them ears geezer?) & stuff. Ramblings of a mad-man. But I'm sure you're not like him....

:unsure: That's right!...........WELCOME Geoff Tate, the leadsinger of Queensryche. Hope you have the sense not to dig up old topics <_<

WELCOME GEOFF!

oh yeah, i remember that guy!!

he kept saying that Alice In Chains were "Just another Grunge band"

heres hoping that "New Geoff" has a different outlook on the grunge..

Just to clarify a few things. The new Geoff is a giraffe. Not only does he think, but he knows grunge sucks dog balls. Only because this is a fact. Strangely enough, he also thinks Cauterize are the best band ever (I guess it means they are) and he is also aware of the fact that Bonfire and Frontline murder Fair Warning maliciously, but with grace. He is a loser and he did record one album with Queensryche ('Empire') before realising they were not up to his standard.

Just to clarify a few things. The new Geoff is a giraffe. Not only does he think, but he knows grunge sucks dog balls. Only because this is a fact. Strangely enough, he also thinks Cauterize are the best band ever (I guess it means they are) and he is also aware of the fact that Bonfire and Frontline murder Fair Warning maliciously, but with grace. He is a loser and he did record one album with Queensryche ('Empire') before realising they were not up to his standard.

no kidding, are you the other Geoffs twin brother or something?!?! :yikes:

if so, then why did yo momma call you both Geoff and not "Geoff and Jeff"?