Romeo Riot

KarpetRydOFunk

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:40 PM, tts42572 said:

Got this today and have to agree...really good album.  A few times through and I dare say this is my favorite Kivel release.

It's super melodic, production sounds crispy clear, great vocals/harmonies and guitar work also stands out to me.

Room to Run has grown more on me and also really like Streets of Babylon, Sing It loud, Cry, Same...Also two ballads are really well done.

It's sort of like Tango Down meets Far Cry but honestly, feels better than either of those to me.  

Great stuff.

Aaargh I want I want :)

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

A fairly odd choice for the next song to share IMO.  It's okay but for me personally, Twist Of Fate is probably my least favorite song on the album.  I believe it's an Oliva Newton John cover song.  I will say it's way better than the original lol.

Just think there is far better stuff on the album.....maybe something like Streets of Babylon or Cry for example.

6 hours ago, tts42572 said:

A fairly odd choice for the next song to share IMO.  It's okay but for me personally, Twist Of Fate is probably my least favorite song on the album.  I believe it's an Oliva Newton John cover song.  I will say it's way better than the original lol.

Just think there is far better stuff on the album.....maybe something like Streets of Babylon or Cry for example.

Yes, Cry is my 2nd favorite on the album.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure how I missed all these great comments.   Just want to chime in and say thanks to everyone that purchased  the ROMEO RIOT cd.   I'm very proud of the album and thankful to everyone that helped knock it out of the park.  The strong feedback it has been getting only strengthens my above thoughts.  So thanks everyone, and SING IT LOUD!!!

23659524_10156070849623738_2726890011506620666_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...