Bulletrain - What You Fear The Most

Stefan

14054545_10157400627885002_1472784700455

New album out September 23rd.

From AOR Heaven:

Truely unbelievable how many fantastic melodic/hardrock bands emerge from lovely Sweden. BULLETRAIN deliver their second effort and provide good stuff. You got an anthem by the name of "We Salute You" which perfectly blends with "Memory Lane", a song that could easily be done by HARDCORE SUPERSTAR. Then there is "Wet, Tired And Lonely", reminiscent of the glorious hair metal days which is in good company with the faster "Feed The Fire". "Old Lighthouse" starts as a ballad but literally explodes to become a true monster song. By the way, you find countless great hook lines. The usual competitors like HARDCORE SUPERSTAR, CRAZY LIXX or CRASH DIET are heavily challenged by this brillant Swedish outfit. Mighty production by Tobias Lindell (e.g. H.E.A.T., EUROPE). Definitely one of the real highlights in 2016.

www.bulletrain.org

FB

c3698948bbef8e01b61b372d4a29088b_XL.jpg

Tracks:

01. Memory Lane
02. Love Lies
03. Can’t Get Away
04. Fight With Me
05. We Salute You
06. Feed The Fire
07. Wet, Tired & Lonely
08. Old Lighthouse
09. Fear
10. Far Away

Soundbytes:

'Love Lies'

'Memory Lane'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This seems to have been released with very little fanfair. I remember the previous album was quite good and this sounds good too. Will listen to it asap.

People need to hop on board this one. Gave it a spin last night and we're looking at contender here. Really good album, significantly better than the already good previous one.

• 1 month later...

Holy shit, just tried to get a link for the song 'We salute you' from youtube and had no luck at all... basically nothing at all for Bulletrain at all other than the 'Fear' clip. It's unavailability on youtube seems to mirror it's popularity here. I'm not understanding. Do people not like it, or have they just not hear it yet? It's a proper good album with some absolute gems on it.

I wanted to post a video for 'We salute you' as kind of an "anthem" of 2016. Killer tune. But I can't... :(

Holy shit, just tried to get a link for the song 'We salute you' from youtube and had no luck at all... basically nothing at all for Bulletrain at all other than the 'Fear' clip. It's unavailability on youtube seems to mirror it's popularity here. I'm not understanding. Do people not like it, or have they just not hear it yet? It's a proper good album with some absolute gems on it.

I wanted to post a video for 'We salute you' as kind of an "anthem" of 2016. Killer tune. But I can't... :(

Here's a link to that tune. Think the same user has posted most of the album.

Have sampled most of these songs and for some reason most just didn't grab me. This seems like something I should like and have came back to some of these songs a few times but just hasn't sunk in. I'm not sure why...I think maybe it's the vocals that just aren't doing it for me for some reason.

Thanks! How the hell did you find that and why didn't it come up for me? Love that tune...

I had it in my history....Did have a hard time getting it to come up when I searched for it to post it here....

I would agree that this would probably be my favorite song that I've heard on the album.

Its OK. But i really dont like the singer much tbh.

What does everyone think of Old Lighthouse :unsure: musically pretty cool but probably the worst lyrics of any song this year :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2.12.2016 at 4:02 PM, tts42572 said:

Here's a link to that tune. Think the same user has posted most of the album.

Have sampled most of these songs and for some reason most just didn't grab me. This seems like something I should like and have came back to some of these songs a few times but just hasn't sunk in. I'm not sure why...I think maybe it's the vocals that just aren't doing it for me for some reason.

Can't get it to work.

This however works.