Tango Down: Bulletproof!

The Rocker

It's GO TIME!! Someone ring the bell!!! Tango Down is BACK, BIGGER, BADDER and BULLETPROOF!!!

I give you IMHO the BEST Tango Down has yet to offer!!

We know it has been a little bit of a wait. But we really wanted to ensure this would really knock your socks off!! Both label and Band owe it to you to deliver and not let you down

Everyone from top to bottom wanted to make sure that this album was not only good, but it was THAT GOOD!!!

Scott and myself have always taken a personal challenge to make sure every TD album raises the bar and surpasses the previous one. IMHO i feel that we have accomplished that, not only in the past, but have done so yet again. As Bulletproof, imho , no doubt, IS the BEST Tango Down has ever delivered . I couldn't be happier or prouder of everyone involved with this release. We Promise that its going to satisfy for sure.

Of course It goes without saying, MAD PROPS to Ty Sims for being Bob Rock to our Motley Crue

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PRE ORDER for the August release pay pal $16 (shipping is included) to RockHausemusic@hotmail.com for European customers , $21 (shipping is included) New website coming in August as well

Now click it and crank it

https://soundcloud.com/kivel-records/punching-bag-72016
Chat Conversation End

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's GO TIME!! Someone ring the bell!!! Tango Down is BACK, BIGGER, BADDER and BULLETPROOF!!!

I give you IMHO the BEST Tango Down has yet to offer!!

We know it has been a little bit of a wait. But we really wanted to ensure this would really knock your socks off!! Both label and Band owe it to you to deliver and not let you down

Everyone from top to bottom wanted to make sure that this album was not only good, but it was THAT GOOD!!!

Scott and myself have always taken a personal challenge to make sure every TD album raises the bar and surpasses the previous one. IMHO i feel that we have accomplished that, not only in the past, but have done so yet again. As Bulletproof, imho , no doubt, IS the BEST Tango Down has ever delivered . I couldn't be happier or prouder of everyone involved with this release. We Promise that its going to satisfy for sure.

Of course It goes without saying, MAD PROPS to Ty Sims for being Bob Rock to our Motley Crue

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PRE ORDER for the August release pay pal $16 (shipping is included) to RockHausemusic@hotmail.com for European customers , $21 (shipping is included) New website coming in August as well

Now click it and crank it

https://soundcloud.com/kivel-records/punching-bag-72016

Chat Conversation End

I've been waiting for this, and by this song it is sounding like it is going to be killer

Yeah happy days on some more news for this release,thanx dude :)

I have it preordered so hopefully no more delays :)

Hey Lettard

NOPE. We are pretty sure August is a LOCK. Once it goes off to the manufacturer , we will be updating everyone when we have a firm date of having it in our hands. Inbox me here or on FB to verify i have your up to date shipping address. Did you check out the new tune? Curious on your thoughts

Thanks

JK

New tune is top class JK thankyou,has a harder edged Whitesnake to my ears but overall just another great 80's sounding hard rock record...which to my ears is what I'm after,Chas is sounding great btw,and I'm really looking forward another quality release from you guys at Kivel,packaging,artwork and such is always impressive, you do us fans of the genre proud man :)

New tune is top class JK thankyou,has a harder edged Whitesnake to my ears but overall just another great 80's sounding hard rock record...which to my ears is what I'm after,Chas is sounding great btw,and I'm really looking forward another quality release from you guys at Kivel,packaging,artwork and such is always impressive, you do us fans of the genre proud man :)

Awesome bud!!! Thank you so much for the nod. >slides bag of money under the table< ;-)lol. With that said, this album really has something for everyone. There are in your face tunes like this. there are arena anthems. the big ballads. there is one song that is actually heavier than this. If i was to compare. Bulletproof is a mix of SKID ROW s/t and Motley Crue Dr Feelgood. In the sense of the diversity of those albums. REALLY excited and hope everyone digs it as much as we do. BTW As much as i LOVE this song. Its not even the best song on the album!!!! LOL

JK

Bulletproof is a mix of SKID ROW s/t and Motley Crue Dr Feelgood. BTW As much as i LOVE this song. Its not even the best song on the album!!!! LOL

JK

I'll take that all day long man :)

also I detect a little Thin Lizzy on the build up to the chorus...which is nice :)

I was wondering how Tango Down would sound after replacing David Reece....

I loved Identity Crisis but really was a little let down with Charming Devil. I'm not sure why exactly...just didn't think there were as many harmonies and big choruses...tough to put a finger on it...not really sure.

Anyways, Chas sounds great and I honestly like this new tune more than any song on Charming Devil...cool harmonies, great riffs...and some good hooks....this tune falls right in line with my favorites from Identity Crisis (Blame, Alone. Enlighten Me, Back to Life, etc).

Really interested to hear the rest of the album.

I was wondering how Tango Down would sound after replacing David Reece....

I loved Identity Crisis but really was a little let down with Charming Devil. I'm not sure why exactly...just didn't think there were as many harmonies and big choruses...tough to put a finger on it...not really sure.

Anyways, Chas sounds great and I honestly like this new tune more than any song on Charming Devil...cool harmonies, great riffs...and some good hooks....this tune falls right in line with my favorites from Identity Crisis (Blame, Alone. Enlighten Me, Back to Life, etc).

Really interested to hear the rest of the album.

Agree. For me CD was a little bit of a let down after the awesome IC. This new song sounds great.

Hey everyone

Appreciate all the kind and respectful feedback. I respect that some did not embrace DEVIL as we thought they would. We get why. With that said, a lot of people LOVED that album. So you can't please everyone. I personally enjoy CHARMING DEVIL. However i Understand that it is a different beast than IC. In a way, i guess Charming Devil was the bands Slave to the Grind album. Heavier, angrier. But i think it was good that Scott and CO got that out of their system.

With all of that said, we set out to make a conscious effort to bridge the gap between the two albums. So IMHO, Bulletproof is the best of all the past Tango Down albums. There is noooooooo shortage of backing vocals on this album. As you can see to some extent on Punching Bag. As much as i love that song, its not even the BEST song on the album. Tango Down has always been about surpassing themselves and no one else. Both band and Label will continue to strive to that level. This album is just the tip of the iceberg. How fortunate are we , that we can honestly say that the bar keeps getting raised with each release. I Sincerely hope you enjoy the product of all of our work. As it was truly a labor of love and a team effort for all involved.

BTW.....If you saw what we did with the CHARMING DEVIL "Charm Box" promo thing we did. Wait til you see what we have planned for Bulletproof!!!

Now how didnt place their pre order? ;-)

Well, that was an excellent slice of hard rock!!! Will definitely grab this!

Bumping a GREAT BAND to the top.

Long Live Kivel!!!

\m/

Glad to see the LOVE is ALIVE and Well for TANGO DOWN.

I REALLY think/HOPE you guys love it as much as we/I do. It really is everything and the kitchen sink on this one. There is a song called GIVE ME A REASON that is sorta the sequel to Blame. Both topic wise and stylistically . Here's a live clip i found of the guys doing it at RNS. Give it a once over and YOU tell me what you think of it.

Also the album has everything from the in your face Skid Row (1st album) type songs. To the BIG arena type songs.

Here ya go ENJOY > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4mvY3Wci-g

FORGIVE THE QUALITY lol

I REALLY think/HOPE you guys love it as much as we/I do. It really is everything and the kitchen sink on this one. There is a song called GIVE ME A REASON that is sorta the sequel to Blame. Both topic wise and stylistically . Here's a live clip i found of the guys doing it at RNS. Give it a once over and YOU tell me what you think of it.

Also the album has everything from the in your face Skid Row (1st album) type songs. To the BIG arena type songs.

FORGIVE THE QUALITY lol

I forgive(I guess!)

FORGIVE THE QUALITY lol

I forgive(I guess!)

LOL. With that said, what ya think?

FORGIVE THE QUALITY lol

I forgive(I guess!)

LOL. With that said, what ya think?

Really Good, Ive seen it a few times before on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Heavy Harmonies!!

Thought we'd give everyone a little peek ;-)

Artwork Proofs Approved and EVERYTHING (art and masters) is finalized and we are off to the Races. One Step Closer to BULLETPROOF

If you haven't pre ordered it yet. I suggest you do so NOW and be one of the first. Pay pal $16 to RockHausemusic@hotmail.com
OR www.nehrecords.com
And through our wonderful distribution partners at Boonestock/Retroactive

Time to take Another Shot with Tango Down!

13923263_10154564544423738_1147274861455