Magick Touch

martinsane

Some very excellent music coming forth from this Norwegian 3 piece! For fans of Kings X, Thin Lizzy, Rainbow, Badlands, et al... Just plain excellent! New album Elektrick Sorcery to drop any day now.

https://www.facebook.com/magicktouch/timeline/

http://magicktouch.no/

11065926_776680385773551_324099987048538

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Somehow recently came across this one. Wow. Really surprised there wasn't more talk about it. Really really like it. I've even got past the really crap band name.

Glad you came to the party albeit late.

Yes I to, as I am regularly, shocked by the lack of love for MT. I screamed accolades about this disc well before its release and still rather like it, refer to my best of 2016 list and the boys are sure great guys and very receptive to chatting about their band (s) and such.

Very much highly anticipating disc 2.

Well for those that care and you all should this album is out and it is most excellent. I was not aware that this 3 piece is members of Faith Circus.!?

Here is the official vidja for Trouble & Luck.

sk11.jpg?w=1200

magictouchalbum.jpg

That one sounds like Wolfmother or something... except for the half decent chorus. I think I will keep on avoiding this one. ;)

Well for those that care and you all should this album is out and it is most excellent. I was not aware that this 3 piece is members of Faith Circus.!?

Here is the official vidja for Trouble & Luck.

https://youtu.be/x6eaWwTpOvU

sk11.jpg?w=1200

magictouchalbum.jpg

That one sounds like Wolfmother or something... except for the half decent chorus. I think I will keep on avoiding this one. ;)

?

Yes Magick Touch does in fact mix up some old school Thin Lizzy in their music.

Good stuff imho however but I would thing that element may sway some from being into them.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 9:40 AM, martinsane said:

Glad you came to the party albeit late.

Yes I to, as I am regularly, shocked by the lack of love for MT. I screamed accolades about this disc well before its release and still rather like it, refer to my best of 2016 list and the boys are sure great guys and very receptive to chatting about their band (s) and such.

Very much highly anticipating disc 2.

Well, to be fair.... you scream accolades to a lot of bands 99% of us think is pure crap! :P 

• 7 months later...