Imagine Dragons-Smoke+Mirrors

nyoilers

Apparently they have 10 EPs and 20 singles to their name as well. Surprising as I thought they were a fairly recent band. I can't comment on their music apart from the singles I've heard playing on radio and TV...but overall probably not for me.

I can't think of any of their songs off the top of my head but I'm 99% sure I despise this band more than the ugliest depths of life itself. I know they have some huge hit which makes me want to kill people.

I can't think of any of their songs off the top of my head but I'm 99% sure I despise this band more than the ugliest depths of life itself. I know they have some huge hit which makes me want to kill people.

• My Little Pony

Apparently they have 10 EPs and 20 singles to their name as well. Surprising as I thought they were a fairly recent band. I can't comment on their music apart from the singles I've heard playing on radio and TV...but overall probably not for me.

Understandable. They finally broke through with their last album. I think they brought on a new producer who gave them their electronic edge for that album. Everything before was standard Modern Rock, if I'm not mistaken.

I just could not get into the last album, and every time I hear "Radioactive" or "Demons" I change the station. I think Anberlin is the best example of this particular sound, so I'd much rather listen to Devotion. A far better album, in my opinion.

Don't really know either of those two songs. I wonder which one I'm thinking of...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I don't know what happened to my avatar.The last time I had it was when I posted about modern rock.I've tried to do something about it but no such luck for me.