Bees Part 2

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors

Another big issue with bees is that I get stung mowing the lawn.Whatever happened to bees building hives way up on a rooftop or eaves? Now all I see are bees buzzing around holes in the ground.But of course I don't see the holes until I mow over them and then they converge on me ! Don't they understand that they fly and if the build their hives way up I'll leave them alone.Are bees getting lazy or just dumber?Now comes the fun part for me as the bee sting now itches like a bastard ! :angry2:

• My Little Pony

Haha!

I laugh, because I've never been stung and don't know what I'm missing. I don't even know if I'm allergic--if I should be afraid or not.

Haha!

I laugh, because I've never been stung and don't know what I'm missing. I don't even know if I'm allergic--if I should be afraid or not.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If you're allergic and you get stung, it can get very serious.

I'm not allergic and I've been stung several times. Not very nice...

• My Little Pony

Haha!

Bees and I have a mutual agreement; we don't fuck with each other. I mean, I try to get them to land on my hands so I can observe them closely, but I don't harass them.

Haha!

Bees and I have a mutual agreement; we don't fuck with each other. I mean, I try to get them to land on my hands so I can observe them closely, but I don't harass them.

Yeah. Don't fuck with the bees.

However, don't follow my advice on these bees...

101547_01_Lg.jpg

bee_2.jpg

STM_10329__93883_zoom.jpg

Haha!

:wtf:

Haha!

Oh yeah, he's a weirdo.

Haha!

Oh yeah, he's a weirdo.

Hello?Did someone just call me?

• My Little Pony

Haha!

Oh yeah, he's a weirdo.

Have you never seen a bee or wasp up close? They're fascinating creatures.

Sorry. Excuse me for being amazed by the everyday shit around me.

Haha!

Oh yeah, he's a weirdo.

Have you never seen a bee or wasp up close? They're fascinating creatures.

Sorry. Excuse me for being amazed by the everyday shit around me.

Wildlife never ceases to amaze me, for what it's worth.

And yeah, bees are beautiful, fascinating creatures. (But they have a big f*** off sting, so I don't want them on me! :D)

Oh, calm down ... they're nowhere near as bad as wasps ... those little bastards can sting you over and over again ...

Bees I don't mind. Wasps are a pain in the ass. Every spring we play "find the wasp nest". It's usually somewhere under one of the eaves but in recent years they have been getting a little trickier. Last year it was under the back deck. This year we couldn't find it, but I kept seeing them in both the front and back yards. Finally I followed one to the front porch where it disappeared. I looked up and noticed the recessed light above the porch. I got the flashlight and sure enough there were a bunch of those little bastards crawling around in there with a big ol nest. Got the spray and took them out. Problem solved, I thought. The next day my 4 yr old was in the backyard on the swingset and got stung. I saw the wasp disappear into one of the joints of the swingset frame. They had built a small nest in there as well! sprayed the shit out of that one as well and that took care of this summer. Can't wait to see what they come up with for next year. <_<

in summer of '80, i was playing starwars figures in my sandbox with my friend danny, when unbeknownst to me, a yellowjacket crawled up my shorts.

when i went inside 30 mins later and sat down,, the fucker nailed me in the ass and balls.

i still hate them

• My Little Pony

in summer of '80, i was playing starwars figures in my sandbox with my friend danny, when unbeknownst to me, a yellowjacket crawled up my shorts.

when i went inside 30 mins later and sat down,, the fucker nailed me in the ass and balls.

i still hate them

:rofl2:

i still hate them

:rofl2:

Bloody hell!

That's no laughing matter. I would go on a crusade and kill every bee I could get my hands on if that happened to me.

Well it was a little bit funny though... :)

that was in the midwest,, now i'm in the desert. we have some huge motherfucking tarantula hawk wasps, but at least you can see them coming, and they spend more time running on the ground than flying in the air

260001_8649_L.jpg

• My Little Pony

that was in the midwest,, now i'm in the desert. we have some huge motherfucking tarantula hawk wasps, but at least you can see them coming, and they spend more time running on the ground than flying in the air

260001_8649_L.jpg

OH, SHIT!

260001_8649_L.jpg

OH, SHIT!

Oh yeah, come to daddy...*CCRRUUUNNCCHH!*

in related news,, actor Warwick Davis is still missing 3 days after suddenly disappearing from the set during the filming of his new movie THE EWOKS INVADE TATTOOINE

http://youtu.be/BXeCbZF2dnA