Hello, everyone! Been a long time.

Rob Babcock

It's been a long time since I've been 'round HH, probably no one here remembers me, but I wanted to say HELLO! I joined waaaaay back when but kind of drifted off. The usual, got busy with work, then school, then just kind of didn't get around to coming back. I was searching for something on Google and HH came up...nice blast from the past!

Hope everyone is well. Hopefully I'll stop in from time to time.

Rob

There seem to be a few prodigal children making their way back home. Someone get me the fatted calf.

...but how about the elder brother who is just coming in from work?

• My Little Pony

There seem to be a few prodigal children making their way back home. Someone get me the fatted calf.

He should celebrate and be glad, because these children were dead and are alive again; they were lost and are found.

He should celebrate and be glad, because these children were dead and are alive again; they were lost and are found.

AMEN! and Right on!

• 1 month later...

Been digging up a lot of "new to me" stuff lately, btw. For the longest time I thought metal had died...turns out it just moved to Europe! :guitar: I've been listening to quite a bit of Tony Harnell's stuff (just found Westworld's 'Skin' on ebay for a good price), a lot of Michael Kiske's stuff (Avantasia, guest stuff for Edguy, Masterplan, etc). Really liking The Codex. Lots of good stuff being released again.

• My Little Pony

Been digging up a lot of "new to me" stuff lately, btw. For the longest time I thought metal had died...turns out it just moved to Europe! :guitar: I've been listening to quite a bit of Tony Harnell's stuff (just found Westworld's 'Skin' on ebay for a good price), a lot of Michael Kiske's stuff (Avantasia, guest stuff for Edguy, Masterplan, etc). Really liking The Codex. Lots of good stuff being released again.

Rediscovery. It's always an exciting time.

Yea It is.I did it not too long ago when I came back from a lengthy absence. Welcome back Rob.

• My Little Pony

Been rocking out to some Avantasia, too!

Yessir.

The first album is the best. I've played it to death. "The Tower" is one of my all-time favourite tracks. And "The Scarecrow" is probably the next best album, with the title track being another favourite of mine.