LaValle-Dear Sanity

The Rocker

The new Lavalle (Dear Sanity)from Kivel records is out! Very good melodic rock on tap here, good solos, vocals and backing vocals, catchy chorus',nice riffs and good song writing. I suggest you go buy yourself a copy and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

One Day at a Time is a KILLER track. Scared to Love is a close second on my faves so far.

For me the first 6 are killer and the ballad is great!

This is on my to buy list - love the sound and vibe

Worth it for sure!

This here, is a killer disc. Definitely top 5 material for 2013, imo.

Kivel keeps doing it!

Love em all but the tracks Cry Of The Wolf and Rock Your World,opening riffs so good and the overall cd sound and quality is brilliant,lovin' it :)

I can't wait for more! The AdrianGale is coming soon!

Looking forward to this CD, about to place an order directly with John Kivel himself with a pre order for the next Kivel platter, No Love Lost as well as the next Adriangale record :D:guitar:

Nice!

What a killer disc this one is! Agree with many said that it's among the top tier of 2013. High level of musicianship, also very good production value, and at least 6 superb songs with the rest also consistently good, makin' LAVALLE an obligatory buy. The first 6 tracks are definitely better than the rest, and I like 'Scared To Love' and 'The Lucky Ones' which the latter I think deserved the top spot. 'Don't Cry' and 'Fading Like The Sun' came next. And 'One Day at A Time', plus the ballad, 'Break Your Heart', are also nice.

Weak link probably 'Rock Your World', didn't dig it as much as the rest, but still rated around 7.5. Heaviest riffs here probably is 'Smoke and Mirrors', which also a great song. Couple of ballads with a single radio friendly track also making it balance and adds variety to the whole album. Kivel has done a great job here, congrats!

87%