My box of 20 arrived yesterday!

Leykis101

My friend sent me a box of Cd's he either bought and didn't like, or ones he found in pawn shops, there are some interesting selections in this box, and even a bigger gold star by his name, I haven't heard of 18 of these bands, so Ive begun listening, the 1st one to catch my ear is really a tragic tragic almost angering CD, the band is a band called Bad Radiator, I have listened to this entire CD now, and aggravation is the word that clouds my mind, what I discovered here is a disc that musically is seriously on the verge of something brilliant, then this singer comes in and absolutely eliminates everything, I mean this singer takes what is potentially a top 5 CD, and annihilates it completely, my first spin I kept forwarding to the next song, waiting for a song that he sounds good in, it never happens, what a completely tragic fucking ordeal, have any of you by chance caught this band? I know everyones going to tell me I am a fucking idiot and need hearing aids, know it is all of you who needs aids! hearing!

I am sitting down, firing up my PS3 and getting ready to listen to my next 2 discs, I have selected 2 I have never heard of, which isnt hard with this crop, the 2 I will be listening to tonight are the bands, Rokbox, and Lover Under Cover, so I will obviously be on here quick if theres anything worth a shit, but yeah, I have now updated you all on a matter that not only did I not bother asking if you gave a fuck about, I am going to re-update you on it as well.

• My Little Pony

My friend sent me a box of Cd's he either bought and didn't like, or ones he found in pawn shops, there are some interesting selections in this box, and even a bigger gold star by his name, I haven't heard of 18 of these bands, so Ive begun listening, the 1st one to catch my ear is really a tragic tragic almost angering CD, the band is a band called Bad Radiator, I have listened to this entire CD now, and aggravation is the word that clouds my mind, what I discovered here is a disc that musically is seriously on the verge of something brilliant, then this singer comes in and absolutely eliminates everything, I mean this singer takes what is potentially a top 5 CD, and annihilates it completely, my first spin I kept forwarding to the next song, waiting for a song that he sounds good in, it never happens, what a completely tragic fucking ordeal, have any of you by chance caught this band? I know everyones going to tell me I am a fucking idiot and need hearing aids, know it is all of you who needs aids! hearing!

I am sitting down, firing up my PS3 and getting ready to listen to my next 2 discs, I have selected 2 I have never heard of, which isnt hard with this crop, the 2 I will be listening to tonight are the bands, Rokbox, and Lover Under Cover, so I will obviously be on here quick if theres anything worth a shit, but yeah, I have now updated you all on a matter that not only did I not bother asking if you gave a fuck about, I am going to re-update you on it as well.

I've got Bad Radiator, but haven't given it a listen, yet. I was gonna start up a thread, 'cause I noticed no one had, but maybe I should listen to it first.

I've got Bad Radiator, but haven't given it a listen, yet. I was gonna start up a thread, 'cause I noticed no one had, but maybe I should listen to it first.

Trust me bro, if you dont like the singer right off the bat, I dont see you liking him ever, he is truly just terrible, I mean if you stuck I dont know, PETER WEIDMAN, or Voss, or fuck it, even Michael Boringman in there, I truly think that would be a lights out disc, but im warning you, dont cry to me when you hear all that killer music that lost all that potential.

I thought the Bad Radiator disc was nice, safe AOR. Nothing great, nothing bad. A couple of songs that stood out, but I rated it 66% and that's about the end of the story for me. Didn't notice the vocalist to be honest, good or bad.

But Geoff & Glenn, put your holy lord Michael Boringman on there, then is it still safe AOR

Ok anyone heard these cd's Rokbox, or Lover Under Cover? both are ok, nothing that made me sport wood, NEXT!!!

But Geoff & Glenn, put your holy lord Michael Boringman on there, then is it still safe AOR

One n mate.

He ain't no holy lord of mine

One n mate.

I know that was more directed towards Geoff

One n mate.

What do you mean? That Bormann would save this disc for me? You serious? Everything he's recorded since 'Trust' has basically sucked, and this would be the worst of the lot.

Seriously, you could put Rory Cathey (Cold Sweat) on vocals on this CD, and it'd still be safe, boring AOR. The songs are just average, doesn't matter who's singing them.

Never heard Rokbox, but Lover Under Cover is average as hell. Maybe 2 good songs on it, if that.

Rokbox is like Journey. If you don't like it, let me know ;)

One n mate.

What do you mean? That Bormann would save this disc for me? You serious? Everything he's recorded since 'Trust' has basically sucked, and this would be the worst of the lot.

Seriously, you could put Rory Cathey (Cold Sweat) on vocals on this CD, and it'd still be safe, boring AOR. The songs are just average, doesn't matter who's singing them.

Never heard Rokbox, but Lover Under Cover is average as hell. Maybe 2 good songs on it, if that.

For the record Geoff, Bormann solo stuff is freaking awesome! Hello!!!

One n mate.

For the record Geoff, Bormann solo stuff is freaking awesome! Hello!!!

I've liked Bormann's solo albums too.

Is it? Needs investigation then

No your right, the 1st thing that went through my head on the very 1st song, was The Storm, only with zero production, kind of a bunch of just good aor songs, nothing on it really blows you away, dont really hear that standout track, but on the same note, not really any fillers, so to it's credit it is consistent, couldve used some big over the top production and probably gotten way more out of it, but it's not a bad disc, are you looking for this disc Mullethead? according to my friends note, found in pawnshop in omaha nebraska, so he obviously didnt know anything about it other then it had the word Rock in it id assume, as he drives cross country for a moving service, he stops everywhere he goes and picks cd's up for me all the time, I get so damn excited when I dont know what is going to be on these discs, but yeah, pm me if this is like something youve been looking for or something,

Next discs im going to listen to, boys chime in if your familiar, cause Ive not heard of these discs, next 2 are Bricklin self titled I guess, looks like its on a big label, i know nothing of them, and the other one will be The Company self titled has some weird tribal shit on cover, back cover has band photo look like thrashers, but i will let you know.

No your right, the 1st thing that went through my head on the very 1st song, was The Storm, only with zero production, kind of a bunch of just good aor songs, nothing on it really blows you away, dont really hear that standout track, but on the same note, not really any fillers, so to it's credit it is consistent, couldve used some big over the top production and probably gotten way more out of it, but it's not a bad disc, are you looking for this disc Mullethead? according to my friends note, found in pawnshop in omaha nebraska, so he obviously didnt know anything about it other then it had the word Rock in it id assume, as he drives cross country for a moving service, he stops everywhere he goes and picks cd's up for me all the time, I get so damn excited when I dont know what is going to be on these discs, but yeah, pm me if this is like something youve been looking for or something,

Yes sir! Shoot me a pm.

Thx!

Why have I not heard about Rokbox? Sounds interesting.

For the record, guys, I don't dislike the Bormann solo albums. I was just trying to hammer home my point to that creepy Cody guy. I actually quite like 'Conspiracy' and the others are okay. Just all safe and samey. Nothing like his stuff with Jaded Heart - not even close.

Sorry Geoff, who are we talking about? I forgot? yaaaaannnnn!!!! im sleepy, to much Boringman night, I was just over reading the JH reviews, can you believe some dude used your name, to shoot happy spunk all over the review boards about Boringman? id get over there and make sure he's not still doing it, that pisses me off, I had conversations with this jack ass believing it was you, wtf, now im upset

Sorry Geoff, who are we talking about? I forgot? yaaaaannnnn!!!! im sleepy, to much Boringman night, I was just over reading the JH reviews, can you believe some dude used your name, to shoot happy spunk all over the review boards about Boringman? id get over there and make sure he's not still doing it, that pisses me off, I had conversations with this jack ass believing it was you, wtf, now im upset

Kill that guy.

By the way, Bormann with Jaded Heart = a heavenly combo. That I'd not deny. But his voice alone or his solo discs don't amaze me. I just loved what he did with Jaded Heart.