Razormaid - First Cutt ?

Jeff

Cool, I have the 2000, was thinking maybe LP only in '87 but not a lot of info on these guys.

That's the one I have as well. If you are curious you could try tracking down Curt Mitchell. I talked to him several years back when trying to snag a copy of the Razormaid cd. Very nice guy, I'm sure he'd be willing to answer your questions Jeff.

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't mind getting this myself,its pretty cheap on azintex but they only accept credit/debit cards so im bang outta luck there :(

Cool, I have the 2000, was thinking maybe LP only in '87 but not a lot of info on these guys.

That's the one I have as well. If you are curious you could try tracking down Curt Mitchell. I talked to him several years back when trying to snag a copy of the Razormaid cd. Very nice guy, I'm sure he'd be willing to answer your questions Jeff.

Cool, I might have to try some of this fancy social media stuff and see what happens! Thanks Evil, \m/

• 3 weeks later...

I remember buying this one from Toe Jam Records when it was first released in 2000 and it came with a free Toe Jam Records T-Shirt (which I still have hanging in the closet).

For a while and before a recent booleg made it's way around, the 2000 official release was bringing more than $100.00 on ebay. I think I paid like $15.00 back in 2000 for the CD, T-Shirt and shipping.

• 4 years later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I actually owned this rarity way back in the day. If I recall correctly it was a pretty cool 80's hard rock CD. I don't seem to have crossed it's path in my recent ratings... I hope I kept some kind of copy somewhere.