Miss Crazy - Grip

darin

Very cool, I like their music

Yeah, the debut was really good. I wasn't so keen on the second album though.

Very cool, I like their music

Yeah, the debut was really good. I wasn't so keen on the second album though.

My thoughts as well. First album was great. It sounded almost like an unreleased Cinderella album. Their second release went with a sound that was mostly modern hard rock garbage. I didn't even know this band was still around.

Well well well. I just listened to the samples of their new album here: http://www.allhardrock.com/artists/profile/miss-crazy

I will be buying this. Only 1 song I didn't really care for (track 2). "Hail Bruce Lee" was a kickin tune! I for one am glad to hear they have gotten back to the sound of their first album.

Well well well. I just listened to the samples of their new album here: http://www.allhardro...file/miss-crazy

I will be buying this. Only 1 song I didn't really care for (track 2). "Hail Bruce Lee" was a kickin tune! I for one am glad to hear they have gotten back to the sound of their first album.

Yep, this sounds pretty good. I liked track 2 a lot; probably my favourite of the tracks I listened to! :nyanya:

Really nice guitar work throughout, good solos and I agree that "Hail Bruce Lee" is a great song. Sounds like a massive improvement on the previous album.

:tumbsup:

You guys HAFTA go back and listen to their second release. I agree it is not as good as their first, but only but just a bit. There are some great tracks on it. Ok enough about II.

Grip, this does sound really good...hoping for an actual CD.

You guys HAFTA go back and listen to their second release. I agree it is not as good as their first, but only but just a bit. There are some great tracks on it. Ok enough about II.

Yeah mate, glad someone else said it because I'm always left scratching my head at negative comments about the 2nd disc. I like both discs about the same and definitely did not see any distinct change in style between the two. One of those sneaky little mysteries that sneak in every now and then. If you love the debut, well worth revisiting the 2nd for what will no doubt be a pleasant surprise. :)

Yeah mate, glad someone else said it because I'm always left scratching my head at negative comments about the 2nd disc. I like both discs about the same and definitely did not see any distinct change in style between the two. One of those sneaky little mysteries that sneak in every now and then. If you love the debut, well worth revisiting the 2nd for what will no doubt be a pleasant surprise. :)

I don't remember thinking the style had changed significantly, although it was a while ago. I just thought the songs were a lot weaker than the debut. th_shrug-1.gif

I gave it a couple spins when it first came out and I remember not being able to stand it, which crushed me because I loved the first album. But I will definitely give it another listen.

I gave it a couple spins when it first came out and I remember not being able to stand it, which crushed me because I loved the first album. But I will definitely give it another listen.

Nope. Still greatly dislike their second album. It's like Dirty Looks - Slave To The Machine...I want to like it, but I just do not like the sound and style they went with on this album. Tracks 5 & 6 are good enough though. :)

• 4 weeks later...

COVER-IMAGE.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Make It Go Away

2. Nothing Suits Me

3. True Blood

4. Higher

5. Hail Bruce Lee

6. All About You

7. Kowing Me

8. Straight Till The End

9. Fear

Bonus Features:

Video: Can't Get Enough

Video: Livin' Without You

Printable Promo Poster

What the fuck?? So now the band isn't even listed at allhardrock.com and the link I posted earlier is now a dead link. Man I hate that! So now where can I find info on the band and why the hell do bands and/or labels do this?

I liked the small 4 song cluster of 'Hail Bruce Lee,' album highlight ''All About You,' 'Knowing Me,' and 'Straight Till The End.' Four good tunes, but aside from that I think the rest is solid but not amazing. Probably their weakest disc yet, but still pretty good hard rock. I scored it a 73%.

Markus told me it's a digital release only, but maybe if enough people ask... ya never know... :D

Geoff, I agree... "All About You" I played on my ARfm show last week, definitely catchy, but as a whole I don't think this touches the first one.

I spoke to Ronnie Borchert (Markus) a few years ago and he said he was pretty much shifting over to digital only from now on, so I wont be expecting anything else by him or his alter ego on CD unless he signs to a bigger label.

• 4 weeks later...

Just been listening to some of these tunes ... I prefer this so much to the second album! Sounds really good.

I spoke to Ronnie Borchert (Markus) a few years ago and he said he was pretty much shifting over to digital only from now on, so I wont be expecting anything else by him or his alter ego on CD unless he signs to a bigger label.

I presume that confirms that this one won't be coming out on CD? I don't mind downloading individual songs, but when I want I whole album I want the CD in my sweaty paw.

Very annoying that Hardrockhaven and Rock Eyez Webzine each has a "CD review", when there isn't an actual CD. The band even says on their website, "Miss Crazy CDs are available on iTunes", which makes no sense at all! :angryfire:

I presume that confirms that this one won't be coming out on CD? I don't mind downloading individual songs, but when I want I whole album I want the CD in my sweaty paw.

Very annoying that Hardrockhaven and Rock Eyez Webzine each has a "CD review", when there isn't an actual CD. The band even says on their website, "Miss Crazy CDs are available on iTunes", which makes no sense at all! :angryfire:

He did mention on Facebook that there would be physical release. He did not give a time frame on when it might happen.

He did mention on Facebook that there would be physical release. He did not give a time frame on when it might happen.

Really? Cool.

I looked on Facebook and couldn't find anything about a CD. Someone had asked the question on the band's page, but one had answered it.

Good news if true, I'll wait for the CD as this sounds like it could be really good.

Really? Cool.

I looked on Facebook and couldn't find anything about a CD. Someone had asked the question on the band's page, but one had answered it.

Good news if true, I'll wait for the CD as this sounds like it could be really good.

I asked him on his page. He just replied with a Yes. I'm hoping so, since I don't do the download thing.