Just making sure that everyone got the memo?

Leykis101

We need to start putting a cover page on our TPS reports, ok!

Evil Rick, I think your problem is your not wearing enough flair! look at whiplash 1972, he has pride in his job, you can tell because he's wearing 32 pieces of flair, when he's only required to wear 25, so that tells the people that you take your job seriously!!

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

One of the best lines in any movie ever right here! spoken by one of the greatest actors ever(John C. McGuinley)

Bob Slydell: Milton Waddams.

Dom Portwood: Who's he?

Bob Porter: You know, squirrely looking guy, mumbles a lot.

Dom Portwood: Oh, yeah.

Bob Slydell: Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here.

Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.

Bob Slydell: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.

Bill Lumbergh: Great.

Dom Portwood: So, uh, Milton has been let go?

Bob Slydell: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally.

Bob Porter: We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

One of the best lines in any movie ever right here! spoken by one of the greatest actors ever(John C. McGuinley)

Bob Slydell: Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here.

Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.

Bob Slydell: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally.

Bob Porter: We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but that bit of dialogue is fuckin' funny! :lol:

You being serious with, "every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it"? Hope not, man! I'm pretty depressed and have a whole load of self-hatred going on at the moment, but for me, every day since being a dad has been better than every day before it, so I have that as a back up. :)

• My Little Pony

I have no idea what this thread is about, but that bit of dialogue is fuckin' funny! :lol:

You being serious with, "every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it"? Hope not, man! I'm pretty depressed and have a whole load of self-hatred going on at the moment, but for me, every day since being a dad has been better than every day before it, so I have that as a back up. :)

Office Space. Sounds like you haven't watched it. Sounds like you need to.

I agree. I do. It is now in my Amazon shopping basket, awaiting fundage.

:tumbsup:

I agree. I do. It is now in my Amazon shopping basket, awaiting fundage.

:tumbsup:

One of the BEST MOVIES EVER.

Hey Peter, man, check out Channel 9, it's the breast exam! Woo!

What would you do if you had a million dollars,(Peter responds)I guess I would probably do nothing, wait a minute peter, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing" LOFUCKINGL

Peter: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?"

Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Peter's nightmare where Lumbergh is naked, having sex holding a foot in one hand a cup of coffee in the other]

Bill Lumbergh: You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. That's it. Great. Peter. What's happening? Um, could you get me those TPS reports ASAP? Mmmkay?

Peter's nightmare where Lumbergh is naked, having sex holding a foot in one hand a cup of coffee in the other]

Bill Lumbergh: You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. That's it. Great. Peter. What's happening? Um, could you get me those TPS reports ASAP? Mmmkay?

LOL I darn near posted that same quote last night!

can you think of any other movie with as many quotable lines? this movie is just one hilarious one liner after another,

Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Bob Porter: Don't...don't care?office-space-10.jpg

Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob. I have eight different bosses right now.

Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?

Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.

Bob Slydell: Eight?

Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.