Beverly Killz

Leykis101

I ordered this off CD Baby thinking it to be some sleaze I hadnt heard yet, despite the Z in the name, it is not evenly remotely sleaze of any sort, but what it is, good kick ass melodic hard rock, I am very impressed, and I was seeing if any of you had heard it, or know anything about them, and suggesting you give it a listen, it's called Beverly Killz - Gasoline And Broken Hearts, check it out.

I ordered this off CD Baby thinking it to be some sleaze I hadnt heard yet, despite the Z in the name, it is not evenly remotely sleaze of any sort, but what it is, good kick ass melodic hard rock, I am very impressed, and I was seeing if any of you had heard it, or know anything about them, and suggesting you give it a listen, it's called Beverly Killz - Gasoline And Broken Hearts, check it out.

Can you hook us up with some samples?

I was just sent this band to review by Perris Records. A nice surprise...some good, quality melodic hard rock with a kickass sound. Most people on this site should at least give 'em a listen. Pretty sure there are videos on Youtube...I'll go see if I can dig one up, 'cause these guys deserve to be heard.

That ironically is my least favorite song on the whole CD, LOL, but yeah, it gives you at least a hint at what your dealing with as far as sound, just trust me, these guys really kick ass! I'm halfway through my 3rd listen, and I took it out, and listened to other shit through last night, when I woke up this morning, I gave it it's 2ND listen, which usually means my ears and thoughts are fresh, and gives me a good indication of what I think of a band, as if I enjoy it after trying it out with fresh ears and mind, then I know I'm onto something, this was every bit as good if not better on todays listens, I will put my favorite song up on my YouTube page when I get a little bit of time to do it tonight, so you all can hear what I mean OK.

If that is the worst song, I would definitely be interested in this.

Oh it's absolutely not the worst song, I just would have put a couple others ahead of it, on the makin a video list, thats all. and yes you will like this cd,

Yeah, this is one of the bands I mentioned the other day speaking about the current new releases at Perris Records. If I ever get a job again, I will celebrate that moment with an order from Perris Records, including this disc for sure.

After the first spin I say it's a rockin' album indeed! Here and there MHR, here and there sleaze, and some tunes remind me of Place Vendome, but overall it's great and absolutely enjoyable. Even the Haddaway(!) cover is a good one. Recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this topic guys. This is our first album so we really appreciate comments, suggestions and support.

Rock on

Vince

Well heres a suggestion, your 2nd cd rocks as hard as this one does, other then that, I think youve got a good thing here, good job!

Guest vincedistefano

Thanks for this topic guys. This is our first album so we really appreciate comments, suggestions and support.

Rock on

Vince

Well heres a suggestion, your 2nd cd rocks as hard as this one does, other then that, I think youve got a good thing here, good job!

Thanks Leykis. Our new record will be better than Gasoline & Broken Hearts! We just hope to release it next year. Rock on guyz!

Went to order this tonight and the Perris site is down. :( Has been for about 2 hours, at least. :(

Try CD Baby bro

Went to order this tonight and the Perris site is down. :( Has been for about 2 hours, at least. :(

Try CD Baby bro

Yeah, checked them out and they're cool once everything is $5, but sadly until then Perris is heaps cheaper, mostly with shipping.

Try CD Baby bro

Yeah, checked them out and they're cool once everything is $5, but sadly until then Perris is heaps cheaper, mostly with shipping.

Fuck bro, I got it for $9 on cd baby

Try CD Baby bro

How???? I'm staring down the barrel of $10.99 plus whatever ludicrous shipping they offer these days. It's only $9.95 from Perris, with the best shipping rates of any online vendor.

Try CD Baby bro

How???? I'm staring down the barrel of $10.99 plus whatever ludicrous shipping they offer these days. It's only $9.95 from Perris, with the best shipping rates of any online vendor.

That's just how much they charged me, I didnt even pay attention i just ordered it, but I went over and looked after you posted that, and it was $8.99 plus $5 for s&h

• My Little Pony

Try CD Baby bro

That's just how much they charged me, I didnt even pay attention i just ordered it, but I went over and looked after you posted that, and it was $8.99 plus $5 for s&h

Wow. Do they really have different pricing for different countries? 'Cause for me it's $9.99. That don't make mental sense.

Try CD Baby bro

Wow. Do they really have different pricing for different countries? 'Cause for me it's $9.99. That don't make mental sense.

How old are you KarpOmetalfunkyride? are you by chance in your early 20's? I don't know why they charged me what they did, I don't work there do I? would you like me to shoot them an email and ask why it was a buck cheaper? Just because I don't acknowledge your consistent cynical undertones doesnt mean I don't pick up on them, you be best just not responding to anything I post, I mean I cant tell you what to do of course, but it's pretty lame, and doesnt really contribute to anything other then pissing me off! but hey, by all means have at me, it could be funny, right?

• My Little Pony

Try CD Baby bro

How old are you KarpOmetalfunkyride? are you by chance in your early 20's? I don't know why they charged me what they did, I don't work there do I? would you like me to shoot them an email and ask why it was a buck cheaper? Just because I don't acknowledge your consistent cynical undertones doesnt mean I don't pick up on them, you be best just not responding to anything I post, I mean I cant tell you what to do of course, but it's pretty lame, and doesnt really contribute to anything other then pissing me off! but hey, by all means have at me, it could be funny, right?

Heh. I love the internets. Everything I post gets misinterpreted. Nothing I say is ever out of spite, or mean-spirited, and if it appears that way, I'm sorry, I'm just being a dick. The latter is usually only directed to people I know. Or was that response just an effort to get me riled? I dunno. The lack of context and tone is both the beauty and the ugliness of the internets.

Also, I was wrong. I'm also seeing $10.99. $9.99 was for digital. Perhaps you got yours during a sale.

Try CD Baby bro

Heh. I love the internets. Everything I post gets misinterpreted. Nothing I say is ever out of spite, or mean-spirited, and if it appears that way, I'm sorry, I'm just being a dick. The latter is usually only directed to people I know. Or was that response just an effort to get me riled? I dunno. The lack of context and tone is both the beauty and the ugliness of the internets.

Also, I was wrong. I'm also seeing $10.99. $9.99 was for digital. Perhaps you got yours during a sale.

Bro, I just said I dont care, be a dick, i can certainly take it, I went to Kmart last year and picked up the thick skin on sale, I was merely letting you know, since I haven't yet, that I do notice you following me around the forum, talking shit to me, clowning me, making fun of shit I post, smugly making backhanded remarks about the quotation I use, I am not misinterpreting you at all, I just think you have been deceived, and started picking on someone who knows your doing it and does it himself, and is quit good at it, I just have toned it back to nothing on this forum, because these are all people I respect and who share the same interests as me, if I see somebody I don't know come on here, and start disrespecting or talking shit to someone I hold in high regard, I am the 1st one(and usually the last) to jump on that cocksucker, and peel him back until you don't ever see another post by him again, I cant tell you where to look, but search my history and find it, I know it's happened twice, no these are my friends, you are even starting to be a friend, just know, that I know, and as long as we understand each other, you can follow me around to every single post talking all the shit you want to me, and I will be laughing at every word, ok,