Beverly Killz

Leykis101

God shipping? Wtf is that? I'm glad I live in the UK, don't I've ever paid one penny for shipping in the last 5 years at least.

Shipping is the thing that Australians pay, which is usually about the same price as the CD itself, thus making everything we buy twice as expensive as what all you clowns get it for. ;)

I've never bought from CD Universe before (and I know why now) but I saw they had the new Rick Springfield CD for a better price than most places, so I think let's have a look and see if I should buy it there. WHAM! Instant c*nt alert when I look at the shipping rates. gbp$12.99 to ship it to Australia? What the f*ck are these poofters talking about? I didn't ask what return airfares to the CD Universe head office cost... just how much it costs to send a CD to Australia... which I know is about gbp$3.00 F*ck I hate c*nts.

God shipping? Wtf is that? I'm glad I live in the UK, don't I've ever paid one penny for shipping in the last 5 years at least.

Shipping is the thing that Australians pay, which is usually about the same price as the CD itself, thus making everything we buy twice as expensive as what all you clowns get it for. ;)

I've never bought from CD Universe before (and I know why now) but I saw they had the new Rick Springfield CD for a better price than most places, so I think let's have a look and see if I should buy it there. WHAM! Instant c*nt alert when I look at the shipping rates. gbp$12.99 to ship it to Australia? What the f*ck are these poofters talking about? I didn't ask what return airfares to the CD Universe head office cost... just how much it costs to send a CD to Australia... which I know is about gbp$3.00 F*ck I hate c*nts.

12.99 is a bit ridicoulous. But then you do live on the other side of the world lol.

This disc is actually on Perris for 9.95, and I guess the shipment is a plain $6.5 for several discs without jewel

I'm thinking of picking this along with the double SILENCE, the new NASTY IDOLS, i also spotted CYANIDE 4, wonder if anyone's heard of em before ? and also WILD MACHINE, any idea ?

Bro thats fucking weird, cause I charge $6 to send shit to people on ebay, i sent a Big House cd to a dude in Perth last week, so what do businesses charge you more or what? thats fucked up shit.

Bro thats fucking weird, cause I charge $6 to send shit to people on ebay, i sent a Big House cd to a dude in Perth last week, so what do businesses charge you more or what? thats fucked up shit.

That's what I can't handle. I know very well what it costs to send CDs from the US or Europe to Australia, and when poofters quote ridiculous prices which I know are completely off-base it makes me wild with fury. $12.99 is nothing but pure thievery. I'd slit the throat of whoever set that price, to be completely honest. Lead me to him and I'll slit it.

That's what I can't handle. I know very well what it costs to send CDs from the US or Europe to Australia, and when poofters quote ridiculous prices which I know are completely off-base it makes me wild with fury. $12.99 is nothing but pure thievery. I'd slit the throat of whoever set that price, to be completely honest. Lead me to him and I'll slit it.

Your fucking kidding right? $12.99??? jesus christ who is trying to charge you that price?

Just finished checking this out and I must say, this one's a good album, a good sleaze meets MHR stuff, but one thing that bothered me is the patchy vocal part. I don't know why but apparently I have heard lots of indie 2011/2012 albums with many weak vocals but very good guitars, probably it's hard to look for great singers just like back in the 80s.

'Never Back Down' is a strong opener and possibly the strongest track. The next winner should be 'For Love', 'Power of Your Sex', 'Away From Danger' which is commercial/melodic, and 'Livin and Dyin'. The rest are spread in the 7.5 area, some things interesting are 'Dark Lady' is kinda Warrant-y and 'Sin City' is a bit Skid Row-y. Guitars are very nice here.

This disc probably will end up between 75% - 80%

• 2 months later...

So how about you have the disc sent to me, then I will send it to you! outta be around $8 tops, see there your saving $5

So how about you have the disc sent to me, then I will send it to you! outta be around $8 tops, see there your saving $5

Thanks mate, but direct from Perris would only cost me about $11 for the CD and postage if I bought enough CDs, as they have the set reasonable postage rate.

• 2 years later...
Guest Beverly Killz

Hello everyone,

resuming this old thread to announce our new album is finally out.

Since you were so enthusist about the previous one,maybe you would like to take a listen..

We got a bit out of label\promotion\press logics, so we decided to release it on soundcloud and youtube, free for anyone to listen.

We are printing only a limited number of discs for die hard fans and collectors, for sale on our website (only)..

Thanks for your attention! :)

More info here:

http://www.beverlykillz.com/?p=796