Von Groove - 99 In the Shade?

Watcher of the Open Skies, 99 Degrees in the Shade, Walking on a Fine Line, Egypt, Hand of the Master, Lay Down Your arms, Rock Solid, Runaway Angel, Live It Up, I Cant Stop Loving You..

Anybody have any news on this release? It was 'supposed' to be released in '05.

Watcher of the Open Skies, 99 Degrees in the Shade, Walking on a Fine Line, Egypt, Hand of the Master, Lay Down Your arms, Rock Solid, Runaway Angel, Live It Up, I Cant Stop Loving You..

Anybody have any news on this release? It was 'supposed' to be released in '05.

Wow, he returns!

Well this is interesting... where'd you get this info? I wonder if it's in the style of the debut, or that more modern style that made them suck until 'Test of faith.'

Would love to hear this one.

pretty much everything they've done has sucked their entire career, outside of ST, and Mission Man, I cant really tell you that I think anything by them was that terrific, but then again, what the fuck do I know right?

I would love to have these tracks. As usual though, some of my thoughts don't agree with Geoff's :)

The debut is by far their best work of course but I also very much like Rainmaker (which has their best ballads ever written), Mission Man & my second favorite Driving Off The Edge Of The World. I thought Test of Faith was absolutely terrible. The Seventh Day though is their lowest moment though.

• 6 months later...

Wow, so 'Can't stop loving you' is basically the best song they ever recorded! Behind a couple, but it's right up there, imo. 'Live it up' is great too.

Well my question above is answered in that this is definitely in the style of their debut and would without question be their 2nd best (if not best?) release. Does anyone know if there is full quality MP3s of this album anywhere on the net? Jeezus wept I would love to hear this album! Along with Fate and Roxus' unreleased discs, this'd be my most wanted of all. :(

• 4 years later...

I Can't Stop Loving You is my favorite opus from these dudes! Never a week passes without cracking it in stereo! Not to mention the numerous homemade compilations I have with this in it, either for trips, or DJing various clubs

Holy shit, that's the best song I've ever heard! lol, no, but I am being serious, that it is excellent. Is that from the same sessions as the debut? Or is it from 2005? That is fantastic.

'Live it up' and 'Runaway Angel' appear to be a 'The Seventh Day' bonus tracks, and to be honest they are better than most of that album. They're nice. I really would have preferred them to most album tracks.