do you remember your prom theme?

66 mustang

can you remember you prom theme? my sophmore year I was take to the Jr/SR prom by a senior. don't remember the theme to that one. didn't go my Junior year. My Senior prom theme was Bon Jovi's NEVER SAY GOODBYE. 3 years later was dating a girl and went to her senior prom. the theme of that prom was Skid Row's I REMEMBER YOU.

can you remember you prom theme? my sophmore year I was take to the Jr/SR prom by a senior. don't remember the theme to that one. didn't go my Junior year. My Senior prom theme was Bon Jovi's NEVER SAY GOODBYE. 3 years later was dating a girl and went to her senior prom. the theme of that prom was Skid Row's I REMEMBER YOU.

Never went to or wanted to go to any high school proms. I guess I was in the burnout crowd, proms just were not cool, by the time I was a junior we were hitting bars in NJ on the weekends.

Skipped my high school prom ... didn't have a girlfriend at the time, and it wasn't my scene anyway. I had a bit of an anti-social streak in high school so I saw no point in spending a ton of $$ on a tux and a limo and go to a party with a girl I didn't know to hang out with a bunch of people I didn't like...

Skipped my high school prom ... didn't have a girlfriend at the time, and it wasn't my scene anyway. I had a bit of an anti-social streak in high school so I saw no point in spending a ton of $$ on a tux and a limo and go to a party with a girl I didn't know to hang out with a bunch of people I didn't like...

A limo, wow, you all go all out dont you? it was kind of fun pulling up in the ol Mustang, all shined up and everything

I think I remember mine being THIS COULD BE THE NIGHT by LOVERBOY.

Wow, I have no idea what the theme song was. I'm pretty sure it was by either Bon Jovi or Skid Row though. We didn't have 'prom' at the school I went to. We had jr/sr dinner dance and ONLY kids from our school that were jr's and sr's were allowed to go. So even though myself and several other people were dating people that went to the cross-town rival, they were not allowed to go, which made things pretty boring. I remember skipping out early to meet my girlfriend and several others at a party at the holiday inn. :beerbang:

A limo, wow, you all go all out dont you? it was kind of fun pulling up in the ol Mustang, all shined up and everything

Yeah, my school was one of those obnoxious yuppie factories that went the whole nine yards... prom was held at a fancy hotel ballroom somewhere, kids dressed up in tuxedos & ball gowns, took limo's to the event, etc.

I was working in a lumber yard for $4.25 an hour at the time and all of my $$ went towards buying albums and comic books. I didn't have the time or the money to worry about any of that other sh*t. :D

Wow, we're twins! ;)

I've never actually known anyone else who didn't go to their high school prom (or formal, as we call it here in Australia).

I never went to mine either. Everyone at the time said I'd regret it for all my life. I regret a lot about my teenage years and wish I knew then what I know now, but I don't regret not going to the formal. Like you, I had no reason to go and did not like most people there either.

Wow, we're twins! ;)

I've never actually known anyone else who didn't go to their high school prom (or formal, as we call it here in Australia).

I never went to mine either. Everyone at the time said I'd regret it for all my life. I regret a lot about my teenage years and wish I knew then what I know now, but I don't regret not going to the formal. Like you, I had no reason to go and did not like most people there either.

We are few, but we are strong!! Anti-social a**holes UNITE! :beerbang:

I love when people tell me that I'm supposed to look back on high school with such fondness and warm fuzzy memories. F*ck that. For me, high school was an obstacle that I had to endure so I could simply get the f*ck out, not a treasure trove of memories to cherish.

...yeah, I hated that sh*t. :D