Finding Bigfoot

66 mustang

Just started watching this show. Why did I start watching this? Because the guys from the Animal Planet show was here in my little city looking for Big Foot on High Knob. Wow, I did not know that Big Foot has made himself a home here in my little neck of the woods. The episode comes on tonight so of course I'm watching. can't wait to see who they dig out of the backwoods to interview.

I've been flipping through stations on a couple of occasions and always seem to stop when this show is on. I've never intentionally made plans to watch this ahead of time... but if I remember I might try and watch tonight.

My 6 year old love's this show. He mainly watches it with the wife, but sometimes I watch it with him ON DEMAND. I don't watch "Reality tv", or whatever you want to call those shows, but I just got hooked on INK MASTER for some reason.

• 9 months later...

I saw this show for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I was visiting my brother. We were flippin' channels and he came across it on Animal Planet, and he sez "Have you seen this show? It's a f*ckin' riot." We watched a couple of episodes and the whole time I kept asking, "are these people serious?" I honestly couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a "real" show or a parody of some kind.

Even if they are serious, there's tons on unintentional comedy there, with those dudes stumbling around the woods with their Ghostbusters gear packs on, making "Sasquatch Calls" (if they've never actually seen a Sasquatch, how do they know what kind of "call" they'll answer to?) and occasionally shouting "I think we got a Squatch!" :rofl2:

• 1 month later...

I saw this show for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I was visiting my brother. We were flippin' channels and he came across it on Animal Planet, and he sez "Have you seen this show? It's a f*ckin' riot." We watched a couple of episodes and the whole time I kept asking, "are these people serious?" I honestly couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a "real" show or a parody of some kind.

Even if they are serious, there's tons on unintentional comedy there, with those dudes stumbling around the woods with their Ghostbusters gear packs on, making "Sasquatch Calls" (if they've never actually seen a Sasquatch, how do they know what kind of "call" they'll answer to?) and occasionally shouting "I think we got a Squatch!" :rofl2:

Show sounds great (and funny). Have they ever found anything of note?

I've just stated to DVR the Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence. it is the same show that they have shown but the crew do kind of a pop up video kind of thing. It is a riot when they are talking to an "eye-witness" and they pop up a box and say something like "they are so lying about this" or "can you believe they would try to fool us with this" kind of comments.