Tango Down....the NEW Look....Tell us what you think ;-)

KIVELRECORDS

Hey All....

From the TANGO DOWN Facebook page!

WELL,Holidays are over. Gifts have been given, and Hungovers have been had.;-) We are getting ready for 2012 (YES Bitch, your ass will be ours!) To keep with the dropping of lil bread crumbs leading up to the release of our new album this march. We made the usual announcements, contests, giveaways, pre orders, album art etc. Your probably asking, a advance snippet? A tune off of the album!? ...Well...NO. Sorry. In time people,Trust us, it's coming! For now we wanted to unveil a lil more of the visual aspect. We are happy to show off our new poster/band photo. Which will be available at our shows. Also, everyone that has pre ordered the new cd, will receive a signed copy. Again, we had the pleasure of working with the very talented, and accomplished Kent Miller of Kent Miller Studios( Steven Tyler, Eric Clapton, Eddie Van Halen, Lady Gaga, Beyonce to name a few). Who helped deliver the visual goods. Thank You Mr. Miller!

tdposter.jpg

Now if for some strange reason you havent pre ordered it yet.....then what are you waiting for!? How many more cool things do we need to throw at you!? ;-) 2 posters!! One of the album cover and the live poster. Signed 8x10. The cd itself, the bonus prize, which we are still not telling what it is yet. PLUS , a chance to win the bands DAMAGE CONTROL Back Drop. posters are limited to the first 100 pre order customers.

PRE ORDER NOW AT www.kivelrecords.com

Hey All....

From the TANGO DOWN Facebook page!

WELL,Holidays are over. Gifts have been given, and Hungovers have been had.;-) We are getting ready for 2012 (YES Bitch, your ass will be ours!) To keep with the dropping of lil bread crumbs leading up to the release of our new album this march. We made the usual announcements, contests, giveaways, pre orders, album art etc. Your probably asking, a advance snippet? A tune off of the album!? ...Well...NO. Sorry. In time people,Trust us, it's coming! For now we wanted to unveil a lil more of the visual aspect. We are happy to show off our new poster/band photo. Which will be available at our shows. Also, everyone that has pre ordered the new cd, will receive a signed copy. Again, we had the pleasure of working with the very talented, and accomplished Kent Miller of Kent Miller Studios( Steven Tyler, Eric Clapton, Eddie Van Halen, Lady Gaga, Beyonce to name a few). Who helped deliver the visual goods. Thank You Mr. Miller!

tdposter.jpg

Now if for some strange reason you havent pre ordered it yet.....then what are you waiting for!? How many more cool things do we need to throw at you!? ;-) 2 posters!! One of the album cover and the live poster. Signed 8x10. The cd itself, the bonus prize, which we are still not telling what it is yet. PLUS , a chance to win the bands DAMAGE CONTROL Back Drop. posters are limited to the first 100 pre order customers.

PRE ORDER NOW AT www.kivelrecords.com

Awesome!

John, sent you a reply to the e-mail you sent me, I wanted to make sure I did not miss out on the goody bag before I pre-ordered.

Can I get a little re-assurance from you so I can do so. :)

Awww fuck it I'm going to pre-order now I don;t want to miss out...

Don't worry bud. You'll be hooked up. Infact ill get your posters out ahead of time;-)

Muchas gracious!

No problem bro!! Just checked the processing center for our orders. No order yet. What gives!? ;-) lol. Let me know when you place the order. Ill get the two posters out in the mail to you ASAP. The 8x10 will be signed by the band. Which will come with the cd.

John

Hey guys!

Will gladly send out the posters in todays mail. You still receive a signed 8x10. The cd, the special promo

gift and the chance to win the Damage Control 5x5 amp scrim. Not to shabby huh people;-)

Truly epic as far as bang for your buck/"not too shabby" goes! Kudos to you!

Completely off topic, but I enjoyed that word "scrim" for one reason or another this morning.? :)

Thanks!

We've got a bunch if emails asking if we were also giving away a lock of hair and the kitchen sink. LoL. Truth is.....when we went through all the goodies we could offer. We realized we just couldn't pick. So we included everything!:-)

Only thing we are keeping a secret is the promo gift. Boy its SWEET! Going to be a fun march. Hope to see some of you at a show. Tango Down or whoever.

I'll be buying the cd at the Coventry R.I. show. So no extra goodies for me, but the music is good enough for me!

I'm assuming there are some of those extra goodies/pre-orders left?

I just placed my pre-order and I don't pre-order much anymore so hopefully this is worth it.

Don't sweat it. Your hooked up. Gotta take care of the heavy harmonies folk;-)

And also the Melodic Mafia folk!

Hey Gang!!

A bunch of the pre order posters shipped yesterday and today. A third shipment goes out mon. They didnt have enough of the proper envelopes. So the remaining bunch will be going out on mon. I decided to send all the posters in flat padded envelopes, as opposed to the typical poster tube. In order to avoide the dreadded "poster curl" lol. Jeff and Terry, yours go out mon. Everyone else went out fri and sat. Send us your snap shots and comments. Hope all you like them as much as we do. Hang 'em high! :-) Anyone in this thread that pre ordered the CD , and doesnt receive a poster a week from today. Please email me or post here and ill make sure you get your posters. The signed 8x10s will be shipped seperate around March 5th the latest. The CD will be shipped out to all customers between March 1st-4th. Look to everyones feedback. Good OR bad!!

Have a Great weekend everyone!

JK

Hey Gang!!

A bunch of the pre order posters shipped yesterday and today. A third shipment goes out mon. They didnt have enough of the proper envelopes. So the remaining bunch will be going out on mon. I decided to send all the posters in flat padded envelopes, as opposed to the typical poster tube. In order to avoide the dreadded "poster curl" lol. Jeff and Terry, yours go out mon. Everyone else went out fri and sat. Send us your snap shots and comments. Hope all you like them as much as we do. Hang 'em high! :-) Anyone in this thread that pre ordered the CD , and doesnt receive a poster a week from today. Please email me or post here and ill make sure you get your posters. The signed 8x10s will be shipped seperate around March 5th the latest. The CD will be shipped out to all customers between March 1st-4th. Look to everyones feedback. Good OR bad!!

JK

Can't wait! But you'll have to wait til' Tuesday, Monday is a holiday...

Love the new look. Kivel often provide a good "bombastic" look for their bands and this is no different this time around for Tango Down.

Been a tough off-season for the G-Scallop, but if I get back on my feet and in a CD buying position again in 2012, this will be high on my want list.

As far as the new look, I like it. For the poster design I would have changed one thing, and it is a very minor thing but hey John asked so I'll speak.

2 of the guys are in "action" poses on the top, 2 are in laid back "non-action" poses on the bottom. All 4 of the poses are great. What I would have done slightly differently is I would have put one of each on the top one of each on the bottom, mixed up the poses just a bit. Then again, maybe it is a ranking thing where lead screams and lead strings should be first...or not.

As far as the new look, I like it. For the poster design I would have changed one thing, and it is a very minor thing but hey John asked so I'll speak.

2 of the guys are in "action" poses on the top, 2 are in laid back "non-action" poses on the bottom. All 4 of the poses are great. What I would have done slightly differently is I would have put one of each on the top one of each on the bottom, mixed up the poses just a bit. Then again, maybe it is a ranking thing where lead screams and lead strings should be first...or not.

Absolutely. Want honest feedback! So thank you. Now....I agree that would be a way to go. One would think. However, the first draft was that way, and it was just off n didn't work. The bands drummer even said the same thing until I showed him the other version. For some reason having either the drummer or bass player in the top right corner just distracted it for some reason. Call me crazy...lol. However some of u hear know what a perfectionist I am. So if I go with a certain layout....its a caused I made sure it was the best it can be. Thanks to all of u for the support n constant feedback n kind words. I truly appreciate it. You have no idea.

Love the new look. Kivel often provide a good "bombastic" look for their bands and this is no different this time around for Tango Down.

Been a tough off-season for the G-Scallop, but if I get back on my feet and in a CD buying position again in 2012, this will be high on my want list.

Thanks for the kind words Geoff. Do me a favor and pm me.

Thanks

Jk

Hey Gang!!

JK

Can't wait! But you'll have to wait til' Tuesday, Monday is a holiday...

D'oh!!!!!:-/ lol