Tango Down "Identity Crisis"

KIVELRECORDS

Hey Folks!!

Always love hearing feedback from the fine people of Heavy Harmonies. Here's our latest album artwork, for the upcoming TANGO DOWN "Identity Crisis" Due March 2012! Tango Down is Kicking off 2012 opening for none other than, Y&T just in time to drop a new album! Identity Crisis, with their new vocal madman - Mr. David Reece (of Bangalore Choir and Accept fame).We are very proud of what was accomplished on this album.

So without further adieu we want below you can check out band's new album cover! Identity Crisis, which was photographed by Award winning Photographer Kent Miller, who has worked with the likes of Steven Tyler, Beyonce, Eddie Van Halen and too just to many to name. Album artwork was designed by renowned illustrator/Graphic designer, Thomas Ewerhard, who has created such fine pieces of visual art for the likes of Avantasia, Edguy, Testament and many more! This winning team delivered the goods and then some!! Reprising her role as the offical Tango Down cover model, is the lovely Alix. :quagmire: We hope you dig the art as much as we do.

You can pre order the CD now at www.kivelrecords.com Pre-order customers will receive a signed poster of the album cover, and band 8x10. (Qty limited to the first 100 pre orders)

Release date March 2012. Not stoping there, Tango Down have shows booked and kicking them off - they will be opening for the Great... Y&T in March!

David Reece: "I'm really excited to get the chance to play live with Tango Down again, and showcase the new record to you all! I hope to see you all at these shows!"

Scott Miller: "We can't wait to get out there! Dave is the man and playing with him has been a blast!! He delivered on this album and will blow a lot of people away. He is a pro and went above the call to deliver imho a stellar performance that can't be rivalled. We are excited to play these new songs live. Not to mention opening for Y&T!!!!"

March 3rd - Chance Theater Poughkeepsie NY (w/ Y&T)

March 4th - The Rock Junction Coventry RI (w/ Y&T)

**More shows will be announced for the month of march and April in the coming months.

Hope everyone has a great week!! :bananamac:

TDFINAL.jpg

Hey Folks!!

Always love hearing feedback from the fine people of Heavy Harmonies. Here's our latest album artwork, for the upcoming TANGO DOWN "Identity Crisis" Due March 2012! Tango Down is Kicking off 2012 opening for none other than, Y&T just in time to drop a new album! Identity Crisis, with their new vocal madman - Mr. David Reece (of Bangalore Choir and Accept fame).We are very proud of what was accomplished on this album.

So without further adieu we want below you can check out band's new album cover! Identity Crisis, which was photographed by Award winning Photographer Kent Miller, who has worked with the likes of Steven Tyler, Beyonce, Eddie Van Halen and too just to many to name. Album artwork was designed by renowned illustrator/Graphic designer, Thomas Ewerhard, who has created such fine pieces of visual art for the likes of Avantasia, Edguy, Testament and many more! This winning team delivered the goods and then some!! Reprising her role as the offical Tango Down cover model, is the lovely Alix. :quagmire: We hope you dig the art as much as we do.

You can pre order the CD now at www.kivelrecords.com Pre-order customers will receive a signed poster of the album cover, and band 8x10. (Qty limited to the first 100 pre orders)

No samples to wet or appetites with!?

Release date March 2012. Not stoping there, Tango Down have shows booked and kicking them off - they will be opening for the Great... Y&T in March!

David Reece: "I'm really excited to get the chance to play live with Tango Down again, and showcase the new record to you all! I hope to see you all at these shows!"

Scott Miller: "We can't wait to get out there! Dave is the man and playing with him has been a blast!! He delivered on this album and will blow a lot of people away. He is a pro and went above the call to deliver imho a stellar performance that can't be rivalled. We are excited to play these new songs live. Not to mention opening for Y&T!!!!"

**More shows will be announced for the month of march and April in the coming months.

TDFINAL.jpg

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

GREAT Question rocker. We will be unleashing a few surprises prior to the 1st week of march. Fear not! Also, i can promise this will be a album for fans of the genre. There are a few songs on here that are so infectious, i promise you wil be humming the song ASAP!! BTW Rocker....i see your in the MA area. Have you seen any of the shows ive promoted in the MA area. If so, by chance did we meet at either of them. Hope you can make it to the Rhode Island show. Will be a fun time for sure. Hope you can make it

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

GREAT Question rocker. We will be unleashing a few surprises prior to the 1st week of march. Fear not! Also, i can promise this will be a album for fans of the genre. There are a few songs on here that are so infectious, i promise you wil be humming the song ASAP!! BTW Rocker....i see your in the MA area. Have you seen any of the shows ive promoted in the MA area. If so, by chance did we meet at either of them. Hope you can make it to the Rhode Island show. Will be a fun time for sure. Hope you can make it

Yes I have seen them! When you first showed the art work on face book a week or so ago,I talked to someone from Tango Down on there and said I would be at the Coventry R.I. show. Can not wait! I'll be buying the cd at the show, and maybe some autographs?

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

Yes I have seen them! When you first showed the art work on face book a week or so ago,I talked to someone from Tango Down on there and said I would be at the Coventry R.I. show. Can not wait! I'll be buying the cd at the show, and maybe some autographs?

I saw Danger Danger with Farcry in Chicopee MA and Firehouse with Farcry at the same place. So glad you found a closer place, Chicopee was an 1 and 1/2 drive! Coventry is a 30-40 minute drive.

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

I saw Danger Danger with Farcry in Chicopee MA and Firehouse with Farcry at the same place. So glad you found a closer place, Chicopee was an 1 and 1/2 drive! Coventry is a 30-40 minute drive.

Cool...well the next show i do come up and say Hello!! You can't miss me....im the one getting up on stage making a fool out myself in between acts. LOL. Were you there when we gave away the guitar? Glad to hear you will make the Rhode Island show!! :party421:

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

Ofcourse the guys will sign your cd for you at the show!:-) Do you have DAMAGE CONTROL btw ?

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

Cool...well the next show i do come up and say Hello!! You can't miss me....im the one getting up on stage making a fool out myself in between acts. LOL. Were you there when we gave away the guitar? Glad to hear you will make the Rhode Island show!! :party421:

Yes, my friend and I were there for the guitar give away, that was cool of you guys!

Hey Folks!!

TDFINAL.jpg

Ofcourse the guys will sign your cd for you at the show!:-) Do you have DAMAGE CONTROL btw ?

Yes, very good cd! Can't wait to hear David sing some of those songs.

That's a kickass cover. Looking forward to the album! :headbanger:

Thanks Rick!!!! Appreciate the kind words. :tumbsup: It honestly means a lot to know what we are doing here is being well received. People like you and everyone on HH and this scene in general is why we do what we do. Check out the bands FB page and the Kivel "like" page on Facebook to see some behind the scenes pics from the photo shoot. Look for an advance snippit of a song sometime in early Feb. In the meantime....PRE ORDER your copy NOW at www.kivelrecords.com

Thanks!! Glad you like it. Im very proud of the album top to bottom. Everyone involved did a KILLER job! :banger:

The band will do a few songs off of DAMAGE CONTROL, but it will be alot of the new album ofcourse. Plus a few surprises for the David Reece die hards. We are going to pull out some stuff from Davids resume of rockers.

In the meantime to hold you over...heres David and co doing

I'm Done Loving You

Angel In Black

Thanks!! Glad you like it. Im very proud of the album top to bottom. Everyone involved did a KILLER job! :banger:

The band will do a few songs off of DAMAGE CONTROL, but it will be alot of the new album ofcourse. Plus a few surprises for the David Reece die hards. We are going to pull out some stuff from Davids resume of rockers.

In the meantime to hold you over...heres David and co doing

I'm Done Loving You

Angel In Black

That's awesome! Thank You.

That's awesome! Thank You.

NO PROBLEM!!! Glad you like :-) Two things you can always count on. Reece will always deliver a killer show. The man is just a machine!! And Tango Down will ALWAYS do "I'm Done Loving You" . You will never see them not do that song. LOL. Make sure to contact THE ROCK JUNCTION and snag your tixs for the march show with Y&T now while you still can. Never know....it may sell out. I know LA GUNS sold out when they played there. See you in March!!!

Hey Everyone,

So we are running a contest between now and feb 29th. See below post from the guys in TANGO DOWN. :party421:

Hey Gang,OK!! So when we unveiled our new album artwork and announced our label was taking pre orders. We said that we would be holding a contest. A contest you say!? YES!! We are offering you guys a chance to take something very special to us,home with YOU. So here it is....ANYONE who pre orders, or has already pre ordered our new cd, Or even purchase our last cd. Between now and feb 29th. Will automatically be entered in a chance to win one of our stage backdrops! You heard us right. What you see in the attached photo can be yours!!! It is 5 feet by 5 feet and is a thin mesh material so it can easily be hung up on any wall. There are only TWO....counted them TWO of these in existence. Once the new album comes out, we will have a new designed set that we will be using for our stage show. So we wanted to share a lil of our past with one lucky Friend of the band . On top of that.....we will take care of the shipping cost!! So it IS 100% FREE!!! No strings attached.

40651_104896242901794_100001442568959_39442_7000261_n.jpg

TangoDownYT_8.jpg

So lets recap.....pre order the new TANGO DOWN cd. You will get a signed poster. Signed 8x10. The cd itself. The special bonus grab bag gift. Now on top of that....a chance to win the 5x5 Stage Scrim with Damage Control art featuring the lovely Alix Thomas.. :banger: