Tango Down "Identity Crisis"

KIVELRECORDS

damage control was very cool. What happened to that singer?

Im glad you enjoyed that release! It is a personal favorite of mine. Alot of work n love went into it. As for the bands a former singer. In short, we all decided to part ways. We have wish him well and best of luck in his future endeavors.

If you enjoyed the bands last release. We promise the new one I will blow you away. David Reece and co delivered a killer album!

I'm gotta say, as everyone here knows I'm a cheap bastard, but I'm beyond enticed with all the spiffs associated with this release. I know the music should and does stand alone, but damn. Virtually impossible to pass up...

Now to go pre-order, which is a first for me EVER! NICELY DONE!

I'm gotta say, as everyone here knows I'm a cheap bastard, but I'm beyond enticed with all the spiffs associated with this release. I know the music should and does stand alone, but damn. Virtually impossible to pass up...

Now to go pre-order, which is a first for me EVER! NICELY DONE!

Hey martinsane!

Thanks for the kind words. Trust me.....this album will not dissapoint. Your right ...it is about the music. However....we alwayswant to show our appreciation to our customers. This time we decided to kick it up another notch!;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All....

From the TANGO DOWN Facebook page!

WELL,Holidays are over. Gifts have been given, and Hungovers have been had.;-) We are getting ready for 2012 (YES Bitch, your ass will be ours!) To keep with the dropping of lil bread crumbs leading up to the release of our new album this march. We made the usual announcements, contests, giveaways, pre orders, album art etc. Your probably asking, a advance snippet? A tune off of the album!? ...Well...NO. Sorry. In time people,Trust us, it's coming! For now we wanted to unveil a lil more of the visual aspect. We are happy to show off our new poster/band photo. Which will be available at our shows. Also, everyone that has pre ordered the new cd, will receive a signed copy. Again, we had the pleasure of working with the very talented, and accomplished Kent Miller of Kent Miller Studios( Steven Tyler, Eric Clapton, Eddie Van Halen, Lady Gaga, Beyonce to name a few). Who helped deliver the visual goods. Thank You Mr. Miller!

tdposter.jpg

Now if for some strange reason you havent pre ordered it yet.....then what are you waiting for!? How many more cool things do we need to throw at you!? ;-) 2 posters!! One of the album cover and the live poster. Signed 8x10. The cd itself, the bonus prize, which we are still not telling what it is yet. PLUS , a chance to win the bands DAMAGE CONTROL Back Drop. posters are limited to the first 100 pre order customers.

PRE ORDER NOW AT

www.kivelrecords.com