Who sings this song!

Guest showolf77

Guest showolf77

Hi everyone... This is my newbie post to your awesome site, and I am desperately trying to find the artist?album for a song I recently heard on a melodic rock site's online radio. I only heard a brief snippet, but I immediately loved the tune! It was melodic rock/hard rock style, and the band was freakin' awesome. It has a really good blistering guitar solo, and here are the lyrics I can remember, mostly the chorus....

( Someday love is gonna find you, someday love is gonna find its way.... )

That's all I can give, and I figured if any place on earth someone would be able to help me it's here!!!! Rock on...

This is the best I can come up with...yep I suck when it comes to lyrics.

Someday love will find you

Break those chains that bind you

One night will remind you

How we touched

And went our separate ways

If he ever hurts you

True love won't desert you

You know I still love you

Though we touched

And went our separate ways

This is from Journey's Seperate Ways. Not being the worlds biggest Journey fan, I'd be shocked if I guessed a Journey song based on lyrics.

Hi everyone... This is my newbie post to your awesome site, and I am desperately trying to find the artist?album for a song I recently heard on a melodic rock site's online radio. I only heard a brief snippet, but I immediately loved the tune! It was melodic rock/hard rock style, and the band was freakin' awesome. It has a really good blistering guitar solo, and here are the lyrics I can remember, mostly the chorus....

( Someday love is gonna find you, someday love is gonna find its way.... )

That's all I can give, and I figured if any place on earth someone would be able to help me it's here!!!! Rock on...

"Love Song" By Tesla

Guest showolf77

Sorry guys... It's not Journey or Tesla. I am beginning to think it's a new band. It was a totally jamming in your face type of song with lots of energy. It's driving me crazy, because it was an amazing slab of melodic rock bliss! If anyone else thinks they know who it is please post! Thanks....

Guest showolf77

Sorry... Not Wig Wam either, but it totally sounds like them! Very similar... Thanks for your reply. That song you posted is great too... Like I said all I caught was the last minute or so of the song and the chorus was what I originally posted. It had a rippin' guitar solo also... I wish I could give more info. The radio player was from HARD ROCK HEAVEN if that's any help!

any more clue on that ?

i mean, how's the vocal sound, is he high pitch, raspy, baritone, if you compare it to the famous singer like David Coverdale, Steven Tyler, Axl Rose, anything, who's the closest ?

or probably another better thing if you can hum those songs, record your whispering and upload it on youtube and share it with us to make it easier :D

Love's Gonna Find You

Turn away all you want, no worries, don't face the day

Same old scene, from a typical girl in her world

Take a chance, find romance, no questions 'bout it no...

All the same in the end, there's no one to blame

Pre-Chorus:

Reach out for someone

Hold out your hand

And I'll be there too...

There for you

Chorus:

Some day, love is gonna find you

It's comin up, there right beside you

Some day, love is gonna find a way

Set your sights, see the lights, no reason to takt it no...

Feel the fight from within, it's time for a change

Holdin' back you still believe, no one could save you, girl

It's all the same in the end, there's no one to blame

Pre-Chorus:

Chorus

Chorus

Instrumental

Chorus

How bout this one. Even though unless the song has been covered or performed with new band recently, maybe live, it is pretty light AOR. It's from Toto frontman Bobby Kimball's solo release "All I Ever Needed" (later re-released in 2009 called "Back In Spades") and the chorus is pretty spot on to what you are quoting.

Guest showolf77

Damn! I had high hopes that it would be that SHY band, but no dice! They chorus seems right in the song lyrics posted by Martinsane, so I'm getting closer to finding it now... The one I heard was a much heavier rocker than Bobby kimball's version though. I am now believing the song was covered by a kick a$$ band recently! I am searching all over the net trying to find it, and won't stop til' I do!!!! I even sent an email to the hard rock online radio I heard it on... I will be checking this frequently with continued hope someone knows who the band is, and thanks a lot guys for your help..............................

This is where I got those lyrics and even though I did not read every page it appears that BK is and has been teaming up with some more recent artists, so anything is possible in terms of a cover or recent collaboration.

Keep us/me posted if you figure it out.

http://www.toto99.com/blog2010/index.php?/categories/1-Hot-News

Guest showolf77

This is where I got those lyrics and even though I did not read every page it appears that BK is and has been teaming up with some more recent artists, so anything is possible in terms of a cover or recent collaboration.

Keep us/me posted if you figure it out.

http://www.toto99.com/blog2010/index.php?/categories/1-Hot-News

Thanks for your great effort... I am STILL banging my head trying to find the band and song I heard! It's driving me completely bonkers, but I surely will post as soon as I find it if I ever do!!!! Thanks..............

There is a song no one's mentioned yet which I also can't for the f*ck of me think what it is. I pencilled in Shy above because the song in my head has that high-ish pitched more type of vocalist that I'm thinking of, but it's not Mills or Shy. I bet the one in my head is the one in question... I just can't think who the f*ck it is.

Guest showolf77

There is a song no one's mentioned yet which I also can't for the f*ck of me think what it is. I pencilled in Shy above because the song in my head has that high-ish pitched more type of vocalist that I'm thinking of, but it's not Mills or Shy. I bet the one in my head is the one in question... I just can't think who the f*ck it is.

I bet it will drive you crazy like I am right now trying to remember who it is...LOL! I swear the song I heard totally kicked a$$... I couldn't believe how good it was, and I will not stop hunting it down. The lyrics I posted are pretty much spot on what I heard for chorus near the end of the song after the killer guitar solo. I caught the last minute or so. They rocked with good energy very similar to Wig Wam style... Thanks

why don't you hum on that song and upload it on youtube, did you still remember at least couple of notes from the song ?

maybe anything from Loud And Clear, Rockarma, House of Lords, Mark Free, Street Talk, Bam Bam Boys, Jim Jidhed, Action ?

okay this afternoon, all of the sudden, there's a song called 'Someday' by the band ACTION crossed my mind. I look it up on Youtube, i know it has some beautiful solos and the song is pretty good, chance might be low and it might not be the song you're lookin' for, but you have at least knew another song to love to :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9wElbB_eNE

okay this afternoon, all of the sudden, there's a song called 'Someday' by the band ACTION crossed my mind. I look it up on Youtube, i know it has some beautiful solos and the song is pretty good, chance might be low and it might not be the song you're lookin' for, but you have at least knew another song to love to :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9wElbB_eNE

Oooohh that is tasty! Very Black N Blue-ish to these ears. Thanks for the tune.

ON topic: I have not unearthed any new bits of useless info. Sorry.

OK, ive had another think about this & I reckon its 'Someday' off the Valentine debut.............chorus goes 'Someday love will find you' etc etc.........

Guest showolf77

Hey guys... Unfortunately it is NOT that ACTION band, and I own the VALENTINE album. I am willing to bet money it's a VERY new band... Still no response from the online radio site. I have never had this much trouble trying to nail down a band! I am so desperate that I've uploaded a short snippet of me humming how the chorus went. No need to comment on how much I sound like a cross between Geoff Tate, and Don Dokken mixed...LOL!

My debut singing moment of glory... (Don't laugh...LOL!)

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/i6mrz2u4g9/mystery_song.mp3