Who sings this song!

Guest showolf77

Hey guys... Unfortunately it is NOT that ACTION band, and I own the VALENTINE album. I am willing to bet money it's a VERY new band... Still no response from the online radio site. I have never had this much trouble trying to nail down a band! I am so desperate that I've uploaded a short snippet of me humming how the chorus went. No need to comment on how much I sound like a cross between Geoff Tate, and Don Dokken mixed...LOL!

My debut singing moment of glory... (Don't laugh...LOL!)

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/i6mrz2u4g9/mystery_song.mp3

Haha. Awesome. Nice one, mate.

I can totally picture a song like that, I just honestly can't think of name or artist. I'm sure it's the one I said I was thinking of above...

Guest showolf77

Hey guys... Unfortunately it is NOT that ACTION band, and I own the VALENTINE album. I am willing to bet money it's a VERY new band... Still no response from the online radio site. I have never had this much trouble trying to nail down a band! I am so desperate that I've uploaded a short snippet of me humming how the chorus went. No need to comment on how much I sound like a cross between Geoff Tate, and Don Dokken mixed...LOL!

My debut singing moment of glory... (Don't laugh...LOL!)

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/i6mrz2u4g9/mystery_song.mp3

Haha. Awesome. Nice one, mate.

I can totally picture a song like that, I just honestly can't think of name or artist. I'm sure it's the one I said I was thinking of above...

You WILL remember... You WILL remember... You WILL remember... Gotta find it!

haha i love this game!

okay will try to hear your singing this afternoon :D

and Terry, yeah Action's album is a good one, the guitar is awesome, reminds me of Vito Bratta, and also Airless from Spain :)