Hi

JustJason

• My Little Pony

It's good to be in demand. Why the demand, I don't know.

Yeah, neither do I. But I never knew you.

I think what it is is you were once a prominent member of the board... and then you weren't. Stories have been told, lives have been shared, Eric Brittingham has been worshiped in communion, so it's like a family member leaving. It definitely feels like family around here. At least with the core members.

What's up dude? Hopefully I can hang out a bit more. Metal Jay is that spur of the moment name a person uses when they are a newbie. I looked at it one day and was like Metal Jay? Really?

Heaven&Hell is that name you use when you want to be awesome so I've stuck with it.

How ya been? I haven't been around here much lately. I've bee stuck in music forums on Facebook to often.

What's up dude? Hopefully I can hang out a bit more. Metal Jay is that spur of the moment name a person uses when they are a newbie. I looked at it one day and was like Metal Jay? Really?

Heaven&Hell is that name you use when you want to be awesome so I've stuck with it.

How ya been? I haven't been around here much lately. I've bee stuck in music forums on Facebook to often.

I've been good. You? I hate Facebook with a passion. Personal reasoning. I might be the only person over the age of 9 who doesn't have an account.

I've been good. You? I hate Facebook with a passion. Personal reasoning. I might be the only person over the age of 9 who doesn't have an account.

Doing good in the great state of Wyoming. I hear ya Facebook drives me crazy but we have a nice crew on the Melodic Mafia page that keep me busy among other music groups over there. I don't post much outside of the music forums there.

Hi Jason, I thought you're an urban legend, never know you're real :D

anyway welcome back

I'm as real as the Loch Ness Monster. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Metal Jay, Just Jason, Jason The Fuckin Metal J! My name is Hey Bitch! or that's what they call me around here, it's good to meet you, have we met? oh dude, how many stories could we tell these guys of our long and tumultuous history? happy you have decided to make us nobody's feel like somebody's again, it's the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, man named Just Jason.

Hi Jason, I thought you're an urban legend, never know you're real :D

anyway welcome back

I'm as real as the Loch Ness Monster. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Metal Jay, Just Jason, Jason The Fuckin Metal J! My name is Hey Bitch! or that's what they call me around here, it's good to meet you, have we met? oh dude, how many stories could we tell these guys of our long and tumultuous history? happy you have decided to make us nobody's feel like somebody's again, it's the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, man named Just Jason.

All so true