Xorigin

Glen

Not bad.

Not bad at all. A couple of those tunes sound excellent. I dislike the band name, but I'll be keen to check this one out when it hits the streets.

Who are these chaps anyway? Is it a band of new "kids?"

Yeah, not bad at all !

• 5 months later...

Just thought I'd bump this as Ive seen a few giving this some bad press.

You could do a lot worse this year, than pick this up. Really consistent AOR on offer here, with some excellent stand out tunes.

My favs are the uptempo numbers like the opener 'Can't Keep Running', 'Said and Done' and my fav tune 'This Is It'. Elsewhere the Sall penned 'Too Late' & 'What Love Is All About' are also excellent and will obviously appeal to WoA fans.

All in all a very nice album and certainly deserves its current placing in my top 20.

Been listening to this one for couple of times in the last week, and it dropped a bit to 80% and move down the ladder because one strong reason is I think the very strong tunes here are Sall's written tracks (3 songs if i'm not mistaken) and not theirs.

However, still a pretty consistent effort, i agree, and a lovable AOR album.

Just thought I'd bump this as Ive seen a few giving this some bad press.

You could do a lot worse this year, than pick this up. Really consistent AOR on offer here, with some excellent stand out tunes.

My favs are the uptempo numbers like the opener 'Can't Keep Running', 'Said and Done' and my fav tune 'This Is It'. Elsewhere the Sall penned 'Too Late' & 'What Love Is All About' are also excellent and will obviously appeal to WoA fans.

All in all a very nice album and certainly deserves its current placing in my top 20.

I will continue to give this bad press everytime I write about it. Mainly because it's poor IMO. Combine general poor quality with the thinnest and most-amateur production job in years and have a product that's hard to recommend. So I wouldn't. Especially considering it's been a v.strong year for MR and there are simply stacks of better quality product out there...

• 1 month later...