Diemonds

Jeff

I went to see Wildstreet last night and a band called Diemonds was on before them. Now despite the lead singer, Priya, being absolutely a smokin' hot little spitfire on stage (black leather vest, pink bra...grrrrr) they sounded pretty damn good. So I grabbed both CD's one of which is new, The Bad Pack. I will report back once I have spun them but I liked what I heard live.

http://www.myspace.com/diemonds/

And I cannot help myself but to post a pic of Priya....but really this pic does not do her justice. Her hair was like a black silk lion's mane. I have a photo of me with her that will post later that shows her beauty a lot better. But until then here she and go check out their music too.

priya_0111.jpg

Yeah... Saw them 4 times at Rocklahoma. If you look in the "CONCERT" thread you will see me raving about them. Killer band... great people too. I mentioned tat they were the best band, bar none, at Rocklahoma. Glad to see others are digging them too. :headbanger:

EDIT - I might also add that Diemonds were also the hardest working band at Rocklahoma. When they weren't playing every member was on the grounds promoting the band. With a little luck good things will come their way.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to see Wildstreet last night and a band called Diemonds was on before them. Now despite the lead singer, Priya, being absolutely a smokin' hot little spitfire on stage (black leather vest, pink bra...grrrrr) they sounded pretty damn good. So I grabbed both CD's one of which is new, The Bad Pack. I will report back once I have spun them but I liked what I heard live.

http://www.myspace.com/diemonds/

And I cannot help myself but to post a pic of Priya....but really this pic does not do her justice. Her hair was like a black silk lion's mane. I have a photo of me with her that will post later that shows her beauty a lot better. But until then here she and go check out their music too.

priya_0111.jpg

Ummm... that pic you promised??? :popcorn:

I'm intrigued.

So hurry up and post that 2nd pic, Jeff! :lol:

Can't listen to myspace here at work, but I'm keen to check the band out.

This from the "CONCERTS" Thread when I posted about them after Rocklahoma:

Every year there is a band or two that come out of nowhere and blow me away. This year there were two. The first being Loveblast. Very cool songs and very talented to boot. If you haven't heard these guys yet... check them out.

The other band that came from nowhere to grab my attention was DIEMONDS. They hail from Canada and actually have a few releases already. DIEMONDS is a female fronted band that knows how to rock. This band by far had more energy than any other band at the whole festival. Man this chick can sing... such a powerful voice (and she isn't afraid to use it). I kept thinking this band was a perfect mix of Priest and Warlock. I picked up both discs they had with them and they have been spinning ever since. This was my favorite band at the festival. Keep an eye out for this band.

Thread Link - http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20477&st=60

Still spinning the 2 Diemonds releases a couple times a week.

:party421:

Hey guys, yeah sorry, other crap sorta took over and I forgot about this. Then I try to use Yahoo My Photo's to put the picture up and what a piece of shit that application is. Here is the photo I promised...damn I likey pink.

diemonds.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This from the "CONCERTS" Thread when I posted about them after Rocklahoma:

Every year there is a band or two that come out of nowhere and blow me away. This year there were two. The first being Loveblast. Very cool songs and very talented to boot. If you haven't heard these guys yet... check them out.

The other band that came from nowhere to grab my attention was DIEMONDS. They hail from Canada and actually have a few releases already. DIEMONDS is a female fronted band that knows how to rock. This band by far had more energy than any other band at the whole festival. Man this chick can sing... such a powerful voice (and she isn't afraid to use it). I kept thinking this band was a perfect mix of Priest and Warlock. I picked up both discs they had with them and they have been spinning ever since. This was my favorite band at the festival. Keep an eye out for this band.

Thread Link - http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20477&st=60

Still spinning the 2 Diemonds releases a couple times a week.

:party421:

Hey Dave...I don't see where the 2nd cd of diemonds is available yet...or was there 2 before this new one? I bought the in the rough ep...would like to get the others asap...thanks ,MIke

• 1 year later...

Wow, what a sexy ladee. Good enough to eat. It's a pretty cool song too - I'd check 'em out, and see them live every single show they played if they were anywhere near me. ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest diemonds

Whoa, thanks for all the kind words and support. It's awesome to know there's people out there that dig what we do as much as we dig doing it!

We won't be at ROK this year but we'll be all around North America (and beyond) throughout the year. Hope to meet you all on the road!

Cheers!!!!!

Here's the tour dates I'm allowed to announce for now...stay tuned to the Diemonds Facebook & official website for more dates TBA very soon!

March:

3/9 - Columbus, OH @ The Shrunken Head

3/10 - Louisville, KY @ Third Street Dive

3/11 - Nashville, TN @ Foobar

3/12 - Memphis, TN @ Memphis Rehearsal Complex

3/13 - Little Rock, AR @ TBA

3/14 - Dallas, TX @ THE CURTAIN CLUB w/CRASHDÏET

3/15 - Fort Worth, TX @ The Rail Club

3/17 - Austin, TX @ The Red Eyed Fly Events Page

3/19 - Tulsa, OK @ Venue Shrine

3/20 - Lee's Summit, MO @ Jerrys Bait Shop

3/21 - Fort Wayne, IN @ Berlin Music Pub

3/22 - Detroit, MI @ Small's

3/30 - Brampton, ON @ Spot One

3/31 - Etobicoke, ON @ The Rockpile w/Faster Pussycat

April/May

4/6 - Toronto, ON @ Mod Club w/CRASHDÏET

4/7 - Ottawa, ON @ Mavericks w/CRASHDÏET

4/26 - Cleveland, OH - Now That's Class

4/27 - Pennellville, NY - Monirae's

4/28 - Cambridge, MA - TT The Bears Place

4/29 - New York City, New York - TBA

4/30 - Atlantic City, NJ - Diving Horse

5/1 - Philadelphia, PA - Rebel Rock Bar

5/2 - Colombia, MD - Sonoma's

5/3 - Pittsburgh, PA - TBA

5/4 - Erie, PA - The Crooked I

556273_10152119383197662_1974010254_n.jpg

Whoa, thanks for all the kind words and support. It's awesome to know there's people out there that dig what we do as much as we dig doing it!

We won't be at ROK this year but we'll be all around North America (and beyond) throughout the year. Hope to meet you all on the road!

Cheers!!!!!

Here's the tour dates I'm allowed to announce for now...stay tuned to the Diemonds Facebook & official website for more dates TBA very soon!

March:

3/9 - Columbus, OH @ The Shrunken Head

3/10 - Louisville, KY @ Third Street Dive

3/11 - Nashville, TN @ Foobar

3/12 - Memphis, TN @ Memphis Rehearsal Complex

3/13 - Little Rock, AR @ TBA

3/14 - Dallas, TX @ THE CURTAIN CLUB w/CRASHDÏET

3/15 - Fort Worth, TX @ The Rail Club

3/17 - Austin, TX @ The Red Eyed Fly Events Page

3/19 - Tulsa, OK @ Venue Shrine

3/20 - Lee's Summit, MO @ Jerrys Bait Shop

3/21 - Fort Wayne, IN @ Berlin Music Pub

3/22 - Detroit, MI @ Small's

3/30 - Brampton, ON @ Spot One

3/31 - Etobicoke, ON @ The Rockpile w/Faster Pussycat

April/May

4/6 - Toronto, ON @ Mod Club w/CRASHDÏET

4/7 - Ottawa, ON @ Mavericks w/CRASHDÏET

4/26 - Cleveland, OH - Now That's Class

4/27 - Pennellville, NY - Monirae's

4/28 - Cambridge, MA - TT The Bears Place

4/29 - New York City, New York - TBA

4/30 - Atlantic City, NJ - Diving Horse

5/1 - Philadelphia, PA - Rebel Rock Bar

5/2 - Colombia, MD - Sonoma's

5/3 - Pittsburgh, PA - TBA

5/4 - Erie, PA - The Crooked I

556273_10152119383197662_1974010254_n.jpg

Where's the LIKE button? lol

• My Little Pony

Western USA/Canadian tour dates will of course follow in the summer. Gotta show some love for our Diemonds family out west!

Boss! I'll try to be available. ;}

• 1 year later...

Just a bit of an update... Diemonds is working on a new release that hopefully will be out before year's end.

Diemonds was just added to The 2014 KISS Kruise this Halloween. Great to see this band is still going strong and continues to grow in popularity.