Gene Simmons in some hot water

Damn I always figured that at least for the last 20 years that all of Gene's ladies man talk was BS and he was just trying to increase the legend of Gene Simmons and didn't actually cheat on her anymore.

Almost feels like a rouse to get some more folks watching the season of Family Jewels? Not saying Gene more than likely hasn't nailed a bevy of broads over the past years, months, weeks, but... who knows, maybe Shannon will pull a Hogan and start dating one of Nick's pals? Or maybe now that all the kids are old enough they finally can let the facade of happiness crumble and go about their midlife's.

the promos I've seen for "Family Jewels" (which starts its new season tomorrow) show Shannon packin' up her sh*t and leavin' the house...

PUBLICITY STUNT to get more viewers to tune in. When will people stop believing and buying into all this "reality" TV. There is no such thing. Its like Pro Wrestling....fake and scripted.

And Bingo was his name Oh.

PUBLICITY STUNT to get more viewers to tune in. When will people stop believing and buying into all this "reality" TV. There is no such thing. Its like Pro Wrestling....fake and scripted.

And Bingo was his name Oh.

:blink: "WRESTLINGS NOT FAKE!!!" :blink:

Shannon's "anger" is so forced it looks like she's about to crack up a few times, and in my 38+ years on this Earth, I've never seen Gene Simmons at a loss for words. Total publicity stunt b.s.

*Also, how many times a day do you think Gene has people (both men and women) ask to take a picture with him? There's probably THOUSANDS of pics like the one that Shannon is supposedly mad about sitting on people's websites and Facebook pages. Geez...

Haha and my comment was not a slag on wrestling as I have been a fan of the product for almost 30 years.

I figured as much, but I can't help doing the Arquette line from Ready To Rumble whenever possible. :)

Haha and my comment was not a slag on wrestling as I have been a fan of the product for almost 30 years.

I figured as much, but I can't help doing the Arquette line from Ready To Rumble whenever possible. :)

I freakin love that movie! :headbanger:

Yeah, I agree that it stinks of publicity stunt.

I mean, lets face it. If it were real would they be going on a chat show like that together in the first place?

Also, going on Shannons career, can you honestly tell me she hasnt been snapped with a few guys in her time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bigdctherock

They've been in a relationship for 28 years and not married, which leaves the door open for this kinda stuff. Shannon's a smart girl, not a dumb Barbie like many of her peers she's aware of this. Unless she's finally tired of it and wants marriage, this is a total drama stunt to bring in new viewers and make the show a phenomena because people like the drama of other peoples lives, or at least shows ratings say that. Definitely a publicity stunt.

Gene Simmons is one of the biggest egomaniacs/douche-bags I have ever seen. I have never seen anyone with a higher opinion of themselves, not even Donald Trump. Gene is very smart, though, and I'm sure this is just a "stunt" to get more viewers so he can get ever richer. Music wise, he has no room to gloat. For the most part, he and the rest of KISS suck!!! (Please, I know this is just my opinion, so don't freak out, Kiss fans).

What's the perfect way to repair a "strained" relationship? Why, get married of course! :P

http://www.sleazerox...ews/00589.shtml

Rocker Gene Simmons has proposed to his girlfriend of 28 years, Shannon Tweed.

The KISS frontman and the model are parents to 22-year-old son Nicholas and 18-year-old daughter Sophie, and have lived together since 1985.

They are currently starring in reality TV show Gene Simmons Family Jewels, on which their strained relationship has come under the spotlight - last month the couple fell out during the filming of the show after Simmons poked fun at his infamous womanising ways.

But now the star has pledged his love to the former Playboy model, getting on his knees to propose on the season finale of the programme.

In a clip of the show, he tells Tweed, "I come with so much baggage, but you're the only friend I've got. You're the only one I've ever loved. You're the only one I love and you're the only one I ever will love, and I will say those words to anybody."

The rocker then drops to his knees, when Tweed bursts into tears and holds her hands over her mouth as he asks her, "Please marry me."

Tweed's answer will be shown when the episode airs on Tuesday.