Do they know?

Jacob M.

The movie Take Me Home Tonight touches on the subject. Tori Frederking (Teresa Palmer) tells Matt Franklin (Topher Grace) that women always know when men look at their boobs. Then they proceed to test out the theory. Do women actually know when guys are looking? If a girl is hot wouldn't that be all the time?

At work there are a lot of hot girls. It doesn't take long for my mind to start going where it shouldn't. When they talk to me I try to keep my mind focused on the job, but those ideas are still there. Do they know that's what I'm thinking? Can they read my facial expressions? Do they even care because they believe we are already thinking those things?

It's something I've been pondering the last few days. I suppose I'm not the only one.

they sure know and if you're good enough to pretend that you're not, then it will only make them sad.

That's why the next time you'll see them, probably they'll wear a new make up, or tight dresses, or anything that can expose their curve to get you interested :D

They know and you know and of course being a guy the first thing that should cross your mind is "would I or wouldn't I wear this broad like a hat." Which is of course is what the gals want you to think. :)

:blink: Yeeahhhhh......that's exactly what we want you to think...

:lol:

They know and you know and of course being a guy the first thing that should cross your mind is "would I or wouldn't I wear this broad like a hat." Which is of course is what the gals want you to think. :)

:rofl2:

I have no idea if a girl can tell or not, but I just assume they can and I assume they know I am so I just blatantly stare at their chest anyway...

KIDDING! :crazy:

Awww now common, why else do you all get all dolled up for if it isn't for the instant gratification of us guys snapping our necks to get a glimpse...

It's a tale as old as time, Beauty And The Be, no, cat and mouse I mean. :)

Awww now common, why else do you all get all dolled up for if it isn't for the instant gratification of us guys snapping our necks to get a glimpse...

I read that somewhere. If a room full of guys break their necks to ogle a woman and one does not, the woman wants to know why...Why didn't he stare like the others? And they will proceed to find out. At least that is what I read. Don't know if its true or not but it made sense to me....

I read that somewhere. If a room full of guys break their necks to ogle a woman and one does not, the woman wants to know why...Why didn't he stare like the others? And they will proceed to find out. At least that is what I read. Don't know if its true or not but it made sense to me....

...and it's an old trick to pick up a woman. ;)

That's some interesting thoughts. I suppose I should just assume they know what I'm thinking. If they can tell and don't mind maybe something fun will come of it. Sure would lighten up the monotony.

Boobs_Staring_at_womens_breasts_is_good_for_your_health-s800x486-1540-580.jpg

But surely the unfulfilled desire to slide one's "explorer" between their mountainous canyons would only increase blood pressure. Amirite?

Either way, the one of the left thanks. norks.png